END OF SCHOOL💞

Samantha pov
Its almost the end the school and I'm in class with ocean and jasmine and mateo and key.there rest are in a different class.

Teacher:so could anyone tell me about Romeo and Juliet........
Ocean:(raises hand)
Teacher:yes ocean
Ocean:about a boy finding anyway to be with this girl.......
Teacher:ah yup ummm anyone wanna add on.
Ocean:(the fuck😂)
Mateo:shut up😂
Ocean:no
Mateo:smd
Ocean:thats not my job
Ocean:😑sma
Mateo:thats not my job
Ocean:i hate you
Mateo:i love you to
Samantha:STFU
Mateo:is you good
Samantha:no just shut up
Ocean:damn someones on there period
Samantha:imma slap the sea salt outta you
Ocean:T R I G G E R E D✨
Samantha:can i take a break(pointing to the door and holding her head.
Teacher:yes you may
Samantha:thank you

Mateo pov
Ion know why Samantha upset like lmfaooo shes cute when she mad like 😂.

Ocean pov
Ion know whats up with Samantha me and mateo was just playing like chill i only got 2 eyes for one nigga💞.
Anyways class is ending in a little so imma see what the gang is doing after school.

Mateo pov
Class is ending so i walk out a little earlier and was looking for Samantha.
I check every girls bathroom its werid calling her name out in girls bathroom especially when there are girls in there acting all white and shit.
OMG STARBUCKS😂

Queenie pov
So i was walking and i bump into ayo.

Queenie:watch where your going palm tree.
Ayo:move short nigga
Queenie:i can't help it if am short.
Ayo:lmfaooo you have to break your neck just tryna look up.
Queenie:stfu sma
Ayo:when,where,and what time
Queenie:ughhhhh (lml he's cute when he goofy mumbles)
Ayo:what did you say
Queenie:nothing(trys walking away)
Ayo:no your gonna tell me(grabbing her arm)
Queenie:let go
Ayo:i guess you never learn(picks her up and puts her over his shoulder)
Queenie:ayooooooo put me down
Ayo: ayooooo put me down(mocking her)
Queenie:put me down(kicking and punching)
Ayo:i eat those
Queenie:all you eat is dick
Ayo:thats its imma teach you a lesson
Queenie:stopppppp
Ayo:shut up😂
Queenie:this isnt funny(crying)
Ayo:what did you say
Queenie:nothingggggg
Ayo:am not putting you down until you say
Queenie:fine fine fine i said your cute when your goofy.......
Ayo:..........
Queenie:can you put me down
Ayo:(puts her down)
Queenie(trys walking away)
Ayo:grabs her arm and pull her into a tight hug)

This is werid i never really like anybody am not about to fall for the wrong nigga they be acting mad nice and shit until 3 or 2 weeks into the relationship change and act mad different.but idk ayo different......stop......am not about to grow feelings for the wrong nigga.......am not to grow feelings for the wrong nigga.

I finally hug back.
Hes so fucking tall......
What felt like for ever i finally pull away look at him and smile.

Stoppppp ur doing it again

But i cant help it

Ayo:u ok
Queenie:yea why
Ayo:because you went into a trans
Queenie:oh sorry
Ayo:you didn't do nothing wrong
Queenie:.......

Ayos pov
Queenie is so cute like i cant help it.ik ya is like you barely know her but shes not like all the other girls i been with.idk maybe i found the right one.

We was walking to find the rest of the gang until we met outside.

Zavier:what took the 2 of you so long
Mateo:i still cant find samantha
Zavier:dont worry shes gonna come looking for you bet.
Mateo:idk man she was mad and she left the class room earlier.
Ocean:because me and mateo was playing around
Zay:hmmmm
Jasmine:ik what imma txt her.
Caroline:sorry i already tried that shes not responding.
Crystal:did you even ask anyone if they seen her.
Everyone:no
Ayo:why dont we just wait her and see if she turns up by 3:42 its already 3:34
Everyone:bet

Nobody's pov
Time pasted and still samantha hasn't shown up
Its now 4:01
Key:face it shes not showing up
Zavier:yea
Zay:lets just go home
Everyone:ig

Samantha pov
Ik everyone is probably looking for me or waiting for me.but i haven't been myself not after what happen that night.

I saw my ex boyfriend dayshawn.
He still hasn't gotten over the fact of towards leaving me alone.i had so many charges against him thats i cant even keep track.i had to move schools just when i think am safe.he comes alone and finds me.but how tf.

Anyways i was home that night and i was by myself and he some how got through my door and threaten me if i told anyone about anything he would kill me.So he tried to rape me but i tryed so hard for him to get off me but i was weak.i did everything for him to leave me alone but he wouldnt he didnt succeed.until my neighbors knocked asking for something am not sure but he jet outt that house.and since then imma afraid to go home he might be there waiting for me to come home from school he did say he would be back.and i believed so.
Am so scared and i dont wanna tell anyone not even mateo.

I normally go home at 4:30 but im stalling.
Until i look at my phone and so many messages poped up.i ignore and text mateo.

Samantha:mateo
Mateo:where are u i been looking for you throughout this whole school and waiting for you with everyone and didn't even bother telling me where u was texting none of us.ughhhh i dont even wanna go to the movies anymore.
Samantha:am sorry
Mateo:bye

End of phone conversation
What am i gonna do now.that was the 1st person u could really turn to and my mom is so far away she will get here when everything is over.and i dont wanna ruin crap and have to move to a different school or move again.
So maybe the only person that maybe i could talk to is Queenie.because she would understand what am going through.

So i decided to txt her.
Samantha:Queenie could we talk
Queenie:girl where you at
Samantha:i dont wanna go home i'm scared.
Queenie:why what happen
Samantha:(that night i went home and i was by myself and he some how got through my door and threaten me if i told anyone about anything he would kill me.So he tried to rape me but i tryed so hard for him to get off me but i was weak.i did everything for him to leave me alone but he wouldnt he dint succeed.until my neighbors knocked asking for something am not sure but he jet outt that house.and since then imma afraid to go home he might be there waiting for me to come home from school he did say he would be back.and i believed so.
Queenie:woah woah woah where you at
Samantha:197 blake ford road on the river bank.

I was there because its was the only peaceful place i go when am upset and need my space.where i dont feel closed in and so deep down stuck inside my own shadow where i cant get out because its so pitch black there no light.i feel another anxiety attack coming on.
Come on samantha breath......breath.....breath....breath its so hard to calm down at times like this.

Sorry guys am really tired so imma update tmm.
Plz don't be afraid to comment how you feel.
Follow me i follow back and plz add my book to reading list as it means so much to me.
Allanzia kisses*💙