Free at last.☁

Ocean Pov
My head hung low as I waited For That perosn behind The mask to pull the trigger.As I closed my eyes The flashbacks of everything that happened to me flashed before me.All the good times I had with everyone.Imma miss them but Imma be waiting for them By the gates of heaven.Mom I love you and my baby sister as well....

Without a warning the gun clocked back and My eyes where shut tight......

Counting down and waiting for me to die

Bang!

My vision became blurry and Before me completely dieing The person I saw was jade.

Rott in hell bitch and My mind went pitch black.

I felt like I was falling but someone caught me....An angel....and miles ahead I can see the gates to heaven...

I smiled but it quickly fades away I looked down at my dead body Imma miss that world...I look back up to see that Im close to the gates

My clothes change to all white and I now have wings pure white angel wings.

The clouds where so soft

The angel told me to open the gates and before I can blink the angel was gone....

I open the gates And A bright light flashes before my eyes and the gold gates close...

Im home☺

-----------------------------------------------------------
Samantha Pov
"mateo come on ayo's outside waiting for us in the car the funeral starts in a few"I sniffed a little...Damn that was my bestfriend and Imma miss her.

"Im coming" I saw mateo come down stairs tieing his tie and jogging down the stairs.

His eyes look slightly puffy and red...

He gave me a hug and I felt a little better.

When walked out the front door and Down the porch steps to ayo's car.....

Queenie was in the back seat waiting for me and teo Got in the front.

Queenie gave me a hug and began to tear a little bit I tried staying strong and rubbed her back making her fell a little better.....

When we got the chruch everyone was there zay was in the front with ocean's mother and was crying tears out.The first 3 rows where already fulled up and there was many people there that we didn't know.Ocean mom had her baby sister and she was crying as well....Im not sure for this reason she doesn't know anything she's a baby.

Imprint and Crystal was sitting down watching everyone and waiting there turn to say goodbye.

Caroline and key Was in the corner crying and I swear caroline never really crys..Key had his hang around her wasit and was pulling her close to his chest while she wrapped her arms around his back..

Caroline has a baby bump☺

Jordan was sitting alone so I decided to go up to her....

She was saying things to her....

"If I would've never told her what happen and If I never told her to get out my car she wouldn't be here"....She cried to herself.

"jordan what happen calm down babygirl everything is going to be alright"

"If I didn't tell her to get out She wouldn't be dead....If I didn't tell her to get out she wouldn't be dead....If I didn't tell her to get out she wouldn't be dead....."She said over and over to herself....

"jordan pull yourself together" I shook her,But her eyes where glued to the casket chanting that same line over and over before brusting out crying...

Queenie then walked over a long with ayo and teo.They listen to her words and ayo rasied his eyebrow at me.

I told queenie to sit with her while I explain to ayo and teo what was wrong.

"What does she mean If I didn't tell her to get out she would still be here"Ayo asked still having his eye brow raised.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone"I looked them both in the eye and they nodded there heads.

I took a deep breathe before Telling them after telling then ayo and teo eyes became darker.

Oops😶

Zavi justed walked in and smiling

Ayo head turned to the side looking for zavi and teo head was the other way....I turned around looking at key without a second Of looking back at them teo was gone and so was ayo but ayo was ahead of teo

Ayo Decked zavi without zavi knowing what hit him he stumbled back almost falling and teo fist him from the side.

Ayo then brought him to the ground and started choking him.I ran over to grab ayo but someone pulled me back and I looked up it was queenie with tears in her eyes.

She pulled me up while I watched ayo and teo beat zavi up.

Why now at a time like this when I looked back at Jordan who was watching everything unfold she was scared and she was in tears hugging herself she looked at zavi body.

"TEO THATS ENOUGH"Ayo yelled but mateo keeps going and key tries pulling him off along with imprint but nothing is working.

Zavi body wasnt moving and soon enough some people stopped watching and helped move teo off....He was kicking and screaming so they brought him out back Where the garden is.

Ocean mom followed in tears trying to calm teo down and me I stood there and watched trying to calculate what just happened.

I looked down at zavi body People then picked him up pushing past me it was like I wasn't there.....And some people called the police to and ambulance

I walked to jordan and hugged her as she cried.

I looked up and sniff.....

Damn son

Tbc......

Allanzia kisses✨