Sadly🙃

Few days later🌴

Samantha Pov
I was on the phone In the living room when ayo Dumb ass bust through the door and slipped on one of ari toys and fell.I looked up and he tried to play it off like nothing happen.

"You good,Wheres Queenie Because me and her are suppose to go shopping and Shit and leave you and mateo behind" I said not looking up at my phone.

"Wow so ya Wanna leave me and mateo behind but its cool we gonna go to the club and hook up with some bitches a-"

Before he could finish his sentence Queenie came behind and smack the back of his head holding Heaven.

"You Gonna do what now"She said as she cupped her ear.

"I said I was going to the movies with mateo and chill while you and Samantha go shopping"He said trying to play it off and Im just on my phone dying.

"Question....Who's Going to watch the kids"I said putting my phone down.

"Great question"Ayo said.

Me and Queenie was thinking the same thing and looked at ayo.He then shook his head no and we shook our heads yes.Queenie then placed heaven down and she crawls over to aria and the start talking in baby words...

"Can't ya get someone else and why not inviting Caroline" ayo said as he sat on the couch.

"Oh yea I forgot about her"Me and queenie said at the same time.

"We barely talk to her and key any more they be having there own problems"I said walking into the kitchen.

"Where's mateo"Ayo asked moving a toy from under his but.

"Mateo took aria out to the park for a father and daughter day,They left like an hour and some mins ago they should be coming in.

And with that Mateo walked holding aria's hand and then Slipped on the same toy ayo Slipped on and fell.Ari started laughing along with heaven pointing....

"Thats not funny"Mateo said rubbing his bottom on causing me and ayo and everyone else to burst out laughing.

"Its funny because ayo Fell as well when he first walked in"Queenie said Tryna hold back her laugh.

"What ever ya mad annoying"mateo said as he walked upstairs and slammed the door.

We all looked at each other and gave each other that look and shook our domes.

"he's on his period"I said and shook our heads.With that Queenie sat on the couch next to me and went on her phone.

"Well your Ya going to watch the kids as me and Queenie go out as we said"And with that I got up so quick and grabbed Queenie my phone and keys and out the door I went leaving ayo stuck and still tryna understand what I said.

"DAMN YOU"Ayo yelled as me and Queenie ran to the car....

Hours later......

Ayo POV
I was sipping my tea scrolling on Instagram literally sipping tea as shit was heating up with jades friends.... shidd I can't help it the shit interesting.

MATEO finally comes downstairs and looks at me I gave him that the fucked happen to you face.  

"WHERES MY OREOS"He said sniffing the air.....

This nigga bugging out or sum like does he need to go to the SHU(If you watched orange is a new black you would know what that is) He's been in that room for hours god knows what he was doing but this nigga eyes are red... FUCKING pot head

"What was you smoking"I said placing my cup of tea down taking one last sip.

"Smoking who was smoking".... He said barely able to talk

"WHERE YOU SMOKING"he said point at me and his eyes where getting big....

"what nigga"I said started laughing

"YOU NAUGHTY BOY"He yelled at me and ran away to another room and slammed the door. Soon stuff started falling so I sat up.

This nigga was breaking and I been literally breaking like it looked like his bones where breaking because this nigga is a FUCKING twig like I don't understand how he be on his toes.

I grabbed him and pushed him on the floor and his eyes became darker and I already knew.Before he could react I got on top of him(pause)and pinned his arms down... I looked him dead in his face and Told him to stop.

This little nigga was trying to get out of my grip....

"Stop it mateo"I yelled as his body stopped moving. this caused me to become scared and Panick.

"Mateo Stop..... THIS ISN'T FUNNY.... WAKE TF UP NIGGA"And Then I smacked him dumb hard but his head only move to the side and he didn't move a muscle.

"HA GOT YOU.... JU DUMB BITCH"he yelled and ran To his room. I just stared at the wall and thought about what happen whats wrong with this kid.

Did he forget the babies where in the house.Speaking of the babies there very quite which caused me to get worried. so I went upstairs and open the door to see....

Cliffhanger 🙃

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have writers block... Got some ideas hit me up☺

Allanzia kissess🙃☺