GO AWAY

Just know that this chapter is gonna be long😌
Mateo pov:
I wake up with Samantha in my arms sleeping like a baby.she so adorable everything about her is so amazing even tho i just met her but shes different from any other girl that i been with. Jade is a hoe lets be honest with our self she slept with basically everyone in our school and got pregnant but lost the baby. She lie telling me that she loved me and she always broke my heart. Yea i cheated as well just to get back at her but in the end we would still be together.til the day i got tired of her bullshit and decided to not be with her anymore.
And am still searching for the right girl and i think i just found her......samantha😒💙

Samantha pov
Dreaming

Its dark and its cold am lock down inside trapped. Noone call save me from the pain stuck deep down inside of me. Why am i so locked down.why cant i break free.i feel as if i tell someone how i really feel there gonna think am crazy because the shit i think in ny head is beyond crazy. And what i say has no comparison to how I really feel.theres so much gonna on inside my head.
Samantha:could someone anyone help me(tears rolling down her face)
???:they cant hear you (evil laught)
Samantha: who are you and what are you.
???:your worst nightmare
Samantha: show yourself
???: as you wish
A werid figure comes out towards me am stuck in a corner a dark and cold corner.
The figure become clear to being MATEO...... But he doesnt look nothing like the mateo you would wanna see.
His eyes are red and he's pale asf even tho he lightskin. And he's just staring at me with with a evil grin growing across his face.
Samantha:MATEO WHAT ARE YOU
mateo: someone you wish you never meet.(charges at her)

Mateo pov
Samantha wake up into a cold sweat.
Mateo:Samantha you ok
Samantha:( push him to get up )
Mateo:Samantha is you go
Samantha:no i had a dream that you was gonna hurt me that you was you(basically freaking out like white people putting there hands up and making werid faces and cant speak right)
Authors notes:and yes i had to go there😭
Back to story

Mateo:why would i hurt you(starts to get mad)
Samantha:idk
Mateo
I get up and hug her shes so short.(whispers i would never hurt you)

She looks up and smiles at me
So i kiss her.i could her her i been kissing her for about 3 mins and then pick her up and she locks her waist around me and wraps her arms around my neck and keeps kissing me.
So i walk to the couch and lay her down and get on top of her.i make my way down to her neck and she cant keep her moans to herself.imma pro😌i suck on her neck and feel her tense up and she grabs me harder(pause)
She breathing more heavier than before and am getting horny way to fast so i stop and look down at her. Then i day dream ik yay gonna be like now is not the time to think about her but jade keeps pushing her way into my mind her annoying high pitch voice everything about her makes me uncomfortable when am around others girls i feel like am being watch by her like theres no where to escape that bitch. Noone knows jade like how i know her she capable of doing anything to harm any girl and my tracks she's a psychopath and can't control her feelings for me I just wish Jade was out of my mind for a good but everywhere I go she still finds a way to be in there it's like she stalking me she knows way too much about me and I know way too much about her things that she never told you her best friends about.

Samantha:you ok why you stopped
Mateo:ummmm....i gotta go
Samantha:....oh😒
Mateo:sorry il call you later💙
Samantha:yea whatever
Mateo:i promise
Samantha:ok

Samantha pov
Mateo leaves. Did i do something wrong i told you everything that i do its not good enough. I just go upstairs and go to my room and lay on my bed staring at my ceiling.then finally fall asleep.

I wake up and its 7:56 mateo hasn't txt me so i went to txt him and then tbe wreidiest thing happen

Samantha=S
Mateo=M

S=hey mateo why haven't you txt me
Seen at 7:56
S=mateo ik your reading this
M=yea hey
S=what happen why haven't you txted me
M=idk
S=but you promised
M=sorry i was busy
S=oh

At this point i was upset what did i even do to mateo. He acting hella werid for no reason.
Well ion got time for his bullshit 2 could play at this game.well i got school tmm so i take a shower and but on my x-large nike t-shirt and put nike shorts on and put my hair inna high bun amd went to sleep.see yay in the morning💙

Sorry guys but am tired and i have a life i gotta go to school tmm as well
-allanzia kisses*💙
-913 words💙