Mateo pov
My vision became more clearer to seeing a girl that i dont know sitting in a chair in my room crying her eyes out........

Mateo:who are you.......
???:your sister......
Mateo:i have a sister........thats impossible.....how
???:my name is star......star bowels....our mom never told you about me because i had got kidnapped at a very young age and i guess she just thought it would be best if you and ayleo didnt know because there was no hope finding me.im 16 by the way.......i miss you mom dad and ayleo and Julian but didnt know how to find ya.....
Mateo:so how did you find me how did you know that i even existed.......
Star:well one day i was in school and i had been called in by the principal and she told me that my parents aren't my real parents they confessed to kidnapping me at the age of 1 and are in custody.....and i always wonder how come i never looked like them how come i had a different last name from them......the principal told me that my real parents are back in Michigan and i went there and i saw ayleo....and some other people that i didnt know......i told him who i was and he was shocked until he realized that mom kept saying you have a sister named star but she was kidnapped and i guess died they never told you because you was very young.......well then i came here to find you and here you are........sorry its been so long ik you dont know nothing about me.
Mateo:woah......i never did know....where is everyone else.......
Star:the doctor said that you will be fine and will be releast tmm so they said they will come back to pick you up and i just said i wanted to stay to see you wake up....and i'm staying in this room tmm(putting her legs on the other chair to lay back.
Mateo:so tell me something......how was it like being kidnapped......
Star:well its hard because i never knew those weren't my real parents and that they would do something so cruel. ......and it was scary because my so called dad would abuse me and me telling my so called mom who tell me stop lien and hit me and make do all the chores and stay in my room most of the time this is when i became a teenager.......
Mateo:wow i'm sorry mom and dad would of never did something like that.......
Star: ik where is mom and dad and julian......
Mateo:mom and dad are on vacation and will be back next friday.......and Julian is at grandma's house
Star:how come your not watching him
Mateo:because me and ayo are complete idiots and mom thinks where so irresponsible.....
Star:i see.....well imma let you rest gn mateo.
Mateo:gn star......

Samantha pov
I woke up in a cold room thats pitch black stuck to a bed i guess and have tape on my mouth i think i'm in a basement........i hear footsteps coming down the stairs so i pretend to be asleep still.......

Keymara:jade i think she still sleeping........
Jade:ig just wait til she wakes up(her vocie sounds so far away)
I could see a crack of light and then the door slams shut and the light is gone.........what ever is in darkness comes to light.........why me god why does this always happen to me i didnt nothing to deserve this.....my panic attack is coming on i cant stop the animal noises from escaping my mouth.....the. tape is beconing looses from the tears streaming down my face and to the side of my cheek touching my ears........the coughing is causing the tape to become wet......oh god its controllllllll.......before you know it i'm crying like a little bitch.....i need to shut up before jade and them hear me............
The door opening......
I could hear jades vocie so i close my eyes........
I could feel her walking close to the bed.........
Jade: wake up little bitch ik your not sleeping(turns onth dim lights above my head)
This is really no place you would wanna be in
Jade:wake up i could see the tear tracks going down the side of your cheeks........i'm not dumb.......
I open my eyes and i could feel the makeup coming off.
Jade:look who has cheap mascara running down there face
Did this bitch really just still my joke.......
Jade:(snatches the tape off my mouth)
Samantha:dumb bitch.....
Jade:(smacks me)look bitch this is you last day living on earth so keep trying me.......😂
A smile grows arcoss hee face
Samantha:wym my last day on earth what are you going to do to me......
Jade:you will see(blows a kiss to me and walks up the staris and close the door.....leaving the dim light on)
My phone buzz.......
WTFFFFF I STILL JAVE MY PHONE......OMFG LORD DOES WORK IN WERID WAYS....

I cant get to it now because my body is tied downnnnn..........and i slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

Ayo pov
I wonder  why mateo didnt tell us what happen to samantha my only thoughts is that jade and her friends did something crazy just to have mateo.i swear this bitch will do anything to get him.....like no one is out to let my my lil shooter get hurt💕🙅.
Anyways we gonna go up to hospital tmm.....i tried texting and calling Samantha phone but it goes straight to voicemail when i call like tf.........

Eveyone else went home and its just me and queenie in the house......so o decided to tease her......
She was in the kitchen tryna reach for something and she hella short so she can't reach the shelf lml....
Ayo:you need help
Queenie:noooooo i could reachhh(not really)
Ayo:(starts laughting)
Queenie:tf is funny......
Ayo:your mad short
Queenie:and ur mad tall with your palm tree head as wanna be les twins having ass....imma about to get at you macaroni dreads having ass......
Ayo:...but...gco
Queenie:dont even say nothing me boiiii you look like a mother fuckiiinnnggg nnuuutttttttttt.......😭😭
Ayo:well got dayummm(still laughting)
Queenie:still laughing hmmm thats how imma me at ur funeral...(picks up a knife)
Ayo:yooooo chill(backing up)
I could help it i cant take her serious when she mad she mad cute.....waving that knife at me.....i could hold it in
(Starts dying of laughter)
Queenie:thats it(chasing him around the house
Ayo:(running for life) CHILLLL QUEENIE YOU GOT....
Queenie:where did you go
Ayo was hiding behind a door
Queenie:u could run but cant hide....i will find you and kill you😂
Omfg i cant stop laughing
Queenie walks through the door and i was behind it covering my mouth....
I could see her turn head i tge opposite direction..........
Queenie:ayooooooooo
Omfg imma give up so i grabbed her my her waist and pull her up against the wall and she jumps and scream.
Queenie:ayoooooo dont do that you scared me.
Ayo:(still laughting)
Queenie:nigga you still laughting.
Ayo:thats it you talking while reckless(picks her up and pushes her up against the wall)you gonna stop
Queenie:hell no am not gonna give up
Ayo:ig you asked for it..

Queenie pov
I could feel him getting hard and harder...whats happeing to me its happening so fast like wtf......i'm just staring at him....he's cute.....i wanna kiss him but idk if i should....so he makes the first move.....
Before you know it where making out.........but i'm scared if im falling for the wrong nigga again because ik where this is going......but it feels good he feeld different like he's not just gonna play me i think he really does like me......but another side of my body is telling me to stop to stop....bu another is telling to keep going........

Hes getting harder and harder....stop it queenie before you know it hes grabing my ass and breathing harder and so im i and hes going down my neck kissing me its so hard to stop it...so i couldn't help my self i wrapped my arms around hims neck and grabbed on to his shirt and hes getting even harder.....so i grabbed his 🍆 and woah its  huge.....yikes....
I stop and look at him and smile and does back....shes sucking on my neck and i could feel his fingers go down to my😾....and hes rubbing it and hes going faster and faster and i cant keep my moans to myslef so they become a little louder....i could feel him smiling against my neck........hes really good......them hes pulling down my pants and take them off and unbuttons his pants and hes still going.....his pants are off woah its huge....😭....i dont think i could handle it.....he pushes me on to his bed and gets on top of me and puts his 🍆 inside of me its so fucking big...my eys roll back into my head as he goes faster and faster......my moans are louder and louder so i cover my mouth.........

Then i wake up inna cold sweat(fell alseep ob the couch while ayo was in his room)....hahha fool all of ya it was a dream...😭😭

Allanzia kisses*💙
1585 words❤