..............

Mateos pov
So i called all them over and there wearing all black just like i told them to and to where there bape shark monster hoodies over there head so she doesn't recognize Who We Are......so now she doesnt have a clue whats about to go down.i already told them whats gonna happen....so lets start.....

Star pov
Right now im watching the rings and mateo and ayo are pretty quiet....so i wanna go see if there ok......so i get up and the lights flicker....

Key pov
Me and alonzo just made the lights flicker juat to get her scared alittle and its perfect because shes watching the rings........

Zay pov
Its now my turn to bang something in the kitchen.......

Star pov
Ik im not bugging out because i just heard a bang in the kitchen....
Star:Mateo................Mateo....(like ever white girl yells out someones name and this is how they die stg)
Star:mateo im not playingany games with u
*BANG*(zavi)
Star:IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YA
*door closes behind her*(ayo)
Star:(turns around to see the door close)WTF
*BANG**BANG*(something gets knocked over)imprint
*footsteps coming down the stairs*

Im bugging out but what if jades friends are coming after me.....so i run down the hall into a small closet and cover my body up with mateos and ayo clothes and towels....anything...just remember im really small.......
The footsteps are getting louder and closer........

Mateo pov
Yooo this shit is working but i think she ran in the closet so imma open the closet and grab her ass she gonna kick and scream.....and we all gonna run to the car and drive to the river bank...on and btw we all gotta toy gun that we spray painted black we was playing a game a long time ago but we still have it.....it looks real so we gonna act as if its real......

Ik she's scared to death

Should i stop?

Nahhhhhh...fuck that

Star pov
The foot steps have stopped and im so scared.....then the door opens everything is pitch black so i cant see. Crap.......then some grabs me and i scream.....
Star:MATEOOOOOO.......AYOOOOOO HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(kicking and punching).....STOPPPPP.....HELLPPP MEEEE.....AHHHHHHH.....SOMEONE.....AYOOOOOOOOOOO........MATEOOOO(crying)

Mateo pov
She keeps calling my name but doesnt know that its me😭......her kicks and punch dont hurt......at all....she's still screaming and so we all run out the door and put her in the trunk and we all get it the car and drive to the river bank...

Zavi:yooo we scared her pretty bad
Key:yea
Mateo:just wait to we get to the river bank
Ayo:yea i cant wait to see her face expression(rubbing hands together)

Author note:he always rubbing something)

Star pov
Hey.....me.....somebody.....anybody.....how did my own brothers not hear me screaming and yelling wtf...im stuck in this trunk and idk where im going.....the car stops and the trunk opens and someones grabs me...this person is much more taller than the other person that grab me the first time....

Star:PUTTTTT MEEE DOWN(kicking and punching)SOMEONE HELPPPPP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

Its no use one ones gonna here me....

Zavi:shut up(points a fake gun at her)

My body tenses up.........

They took me to the river bank.........

Im gonna die........

Ayo pov
Ik star is really scared because when zavi pointed that fake gun at her she shut up real quick....we now at the cliff and we stop and i put her down......and we all point our fake guns at her.....and she's really crying a river

Star:stop plz all i wanted was to be happy with my family and friends and to make up all the lost time between me and my brothers😕......i didmt do anything....

We all laught....and mateo grabs her by her arm and pulls her closer to the cliff......and there face to face....her head is 2.5 inches away from a drop....
She still doesn't recognize us because of our bape shark sweaters(w.e the name is)

Star:stoppppp im sorrryyyy dont hurt me.....

Idk i start laughting and we take off our hoodies......here face expression was shocked and then turn to angry.......she pushed me and got up and walked off.....and idk where she think she going because key got the keys....

Mateo:you cant go anywhere cuz key got the key(key jiggles it)
Ayo:HA PRANK UR ASS
Star:(didn't say anything)
Zavi:we sorry(holding in laugh)

*7 seconds later*

Alonzo and all them burst ot laughting
Zay:you.....you should of see ur face(on the floor laughting)

*3mins later everyone in the car*

It was silent and star was so mad she didnt even say anything but look out the window.......

Mateo:we sorry

She didnt bothered looking at me
Ayo:nah really im sorry
Zavi:same
Zay:im sorry
Alonzo:im really sorry
Imprint:same

Star pov
Ion saying shit to none if them imma stay quite for a long good time they will forget what my voice sounds like...PETTY QUEEN....i cant wait til we get home.....

Author:sorry i haven't updated in a while im so sorry i been very busy and trie.............plzzzz forgive me

Allanzia kisses*❤
Goodnight 😇❤