Real 52

First of all, i have to say, guys every single thing tomorrow was my friend and im so sorry, and the people she called out im so sorry for, i know yall were just upset and im kinda pissed at her rn because i only gave her permission to go on snapchat. Anyways hope you all enjoy the real last chapter.

"Autumn, its always been me, i
love you." Jack said.

I just stood there, and then i thought about everything that has happened.

"Guys, i love all of you, but not in that way, i dont love anyone in that way, were to young, i cant make that type of decision, im still a child, and you guys aren't that much older so i doubt you can love someone that way too, and their has been way to much drama lately. Cant we just- " I stopped and they were all looking at me. "Race you to the car." I said and turned around and ran to the car.

They all came out after me laughing.

I got in the drivers seat.

"What are you doing?!" Logan yelled.

"Im driving!" I yelled back and closed the door.

I was about to start it up when he yanked the door open and pulled me out, i was laughing the whole way.

I whispered in his ear where to drive us and i got in shotgun.

The boys all tried to fit in the back, but 4 guys couldn't fit next to each other, and i was not going to give up shotgun, so Zach sat on Jonahs lap.

I was about to go full on, 'you guys can not do that in public' mom lecture, but Logan started driving and i couldn't hear over everyone talking.

I turned on the music, and the guys started singing.

I didn't know the first song, but then 5sos, she looks so perfect came on and i sung the first lyric so loud everyone went quiet, and i though about the first time we all meet, so i sung louder and serenaded them. And again they laughed and joined it.

Logan pulled into the soccer fields and i got out and ran to the goals with the boys right behind me.

Logan came over with the soccer ball and passed it to me. "What are the teams?" He asked.

"Jack, Daniel and I against you three." I yelled back and while they were distracted i started dribbling down the field.

I almost made it to the goal when Zach noticed and screamed at his team and chased me.

I shot right before he got to me, but i hit the post and it bounced off over to Logan.

He started running down the field and pushed Daniel out of the way and kept running. I chased after him and jumped on him.

"Since when is this allowed?" He asked laughing with me still on his back.

"I made it allowed." I laughed.

Then he grabbed on to my legs (like a piggy back ride) and started running around everywhere.

Then i looked over and Zach was attempting to get on Jonahs back. I screamed "chicken fight!" And Jack got on Daniels back.

Even though chicken fights are supposed to be where you get on the peoples shoulders, we still made it work.

Logan walked over to Jonah and Zach and i started to push Zach and he fought back and we were trying to push each other off of the person we were on, when Daniel and Jack came charging in. We all were shoving each other trying to get them to fall.

After a good 15 minute fight, that Logan and i won, we all laid down on the field looking up at the sky.

I was in the middle with Jack on my left and Daniel on my right, and on the left of Jack was Zach then Jonah, and on the right of Daniel was Logan.

"So guys, what am i gonna do now?" I asked. "I have school starting up soon, and Jake and Logan have work and im gonna have to go back to Ohio at the end of summer." I said.

"Thats 2 weeks away autumn, lets fill these last weeks with the most fun we can think of." Daniel said and it was quite true.

"Hey guys, first one to the car gets to drive." I said and sprinted to the car laughing.

2 weeks later

It was time for me to go back home, and all the guys were depressed, but I wasn't sure why, i mean im still gonna talk to them, just not face to face.

Im not sure where exactly Haleigh or Corbyn had been this whole time, but she was getting on the plane to go home with me, and her and Corbyn were both crying, so i have a feeling that something special went on.

We were all at the airport and i had hugged everyone goodbye and was about to get on my plane when i heard someone yell "Brave!" I turned my head to see green eyes running at me.

I dont know why but i felt compelled to run at him too.

We did the corny run into each others arms thing and we held each other close.

"Brave, you never answered my question the other day. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"No she will not." Logan and Haleigh practically said at the same time.

I laughed but I didn't know what to say. I thought about Jack, and i turned around and walked to him.

"Jack, if im not dead or married, on my 18th birthday come to my house i will know for sure if i love you or not, and if i do i will marry you right on the spot, but for now i need someone who is my age, and you need to make sure that you really do feel that way." I turned to ash. "So yes, i will go out with you." I said and his eyes lit up.

I turned back to Jack and he was smiling, witch confused me.

He noticed that i was puzzled so he explained himself. "Im happy because in a few years i will marry the most perfect, fun, crazy, amazing, loving, adorable, girl i have meet in my whole life, and for that, i can wait."

------------------------------------------

Guys again im so sorry for my friend she was kind being an asshole, but anyway i hope you enjoyed it, and for all of you that have been reading this for the whole time, i hope you can find another book you love but if you cant, check out my other book dive (shamless plug)

And for the last time for here, love all of you guys💚