16

I woke up early and Haleigh was still asleep so i stood up on the bed and started jumping.

"Stop it now!" She yelled throwing things at me.

"Nope, im not gonna." I said hopping some more.

She sat up and chucked a big pillow at me. I fell backwards and we both started laughing.

After messing around we got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Logan was there with George.

"Hi there girls." He said to us.

"Hey George." I said back and sat down at the table.

Haleigh is a good cook, well not good, but better than me, so she started making us some eggs and toast.

I was scrolling through my phone when i got a text from anonymous.

Anonymous- hey, i haven't talked to you in a while.

Me- well it should stay like that.

Anonymous- wow, what did i do to you?

Me- you won't tell me who you are, and you are talking to me like were best friends, when you could in fact be a pedophile.

Anonymous- well, im not, and thats rude.

Me- whats rude is your not telling me who you are, and who knows, if you do i might just like you back.

Anonymous- trust me you dont, or at least not anymore.

Me- ZACH?!?

Anonymous- what?!? No, im not Zach. Why do you think that?

Me- because i said something like that to Zach.

Anonymous- well im not Zach so..

Just then Haleigh came and gave me my food.

Me- well, i gotta go.

Anonymous- bye.

We ate the food and then Haleigh and i decided to walk around town.

We made it half way down the street to a Starbucks when Haleigh remembered that she left her phone on the counter.

I stayed outside the Starbucks (because it was crowded) waiting for her while she ran to go get it.

I waited for a bit, and then someone grabbed me from the back. They had one hand on my mouth and the other around my waist.

They were dragging my into the alley. I tried to fight back, but they had strong arms.

As soon as we made it out of sight, i got mad and i bit there hand.

"Oh fuck." The person said.

But i knew that voice.

"Jack?" I asked.

He turned me around so i was facing him.

He looked mad, but then he looked at me and his expression was worried.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I would have made some witty remark but he looked genuinely terrified.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him.

"You have tears in your eyes and down your face." He said.

"Yeah, no duh, you made it seem like you were about to either rape me or kidnap me." I said back.

"Oh, im sorry." He said looking away.

"Why did you do that anyway?" I asked him.

"I thought you wouldn't talk to me if i did it any other way." He said.

Then I remembered i was mad at him.

"Yeah, you were right." I said and pushed him away from me and walked back to the store.

I didn't make it far before he grabbed me again.

This time I tried to fight it, but he had kind of trapped me against the wall.

"Look Autumn, im sorry, im sorry for not believing you, im sorry for believing Sammy, im sorry for not trusting you, im sorry for not talking to you, but most of all im sorry for not comforting you when you needed it." He said looking at me.

I didn't have anything to say back to that.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"I dont know, do i?" I asked and he laughed.

"But, listen, dont tell the other boys, i am going to come over tomorrow and have then apologize too, just dont tell them that we made up." I said to him, he agreed.

He looked at me and said. "Hey Autumn, your eyes are beautiful."

I was about to say something back when i heard footsteps and then Jack fell to the floor.

"Dont you mess with my best friend!" Haleigh yelled and took my hand and ran.

As we were running out of the alley i turned around and made eye contact with him and winked.

The rest of the day was a let down. It was really boring compared to earlier, no one tried to kidnap me.

Haleigh, Logan, and I ate hibachi, and watched Moana. It was fun.

We fell asleep at 11ish and all i could think about what those four words. Your eyes are beautiful.