38

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?" I asked..... jack??

"Jack, why?" I looked at him.

"Autumn, listen, i know im supposed to be your calm and cool friend, but i just cant watch him, or anyone, look at you like that." He said nervously, and he wasn't looking at me.

"Why?" I asked, "why would you do that?" I asked him.

"Autumn... im sor-" i cut him off by walking away.

Jack is cool and nice and clam most of the time. I would understand if Jonah did this, he is overprotective, or if Logan did, because hes also overprotective, but jack? I don't understand it.

I made it to the parking lot, and was about to sit on the curb when someone grabbed my hand, it would either be Daniel, Green eyes, or Jack, but i just told them to go away.

I tried to walk away, but they pulled me back, and turned me around.

"Zach?" I asked surprised.

"Autumn, look, i know we got of to a bad start, but just know that im here for you, and i trust him, because you do." He said and i was slightly less pissed at the guys.

"Zach, will you please do me a favor." I said to him.

"Anything." He said back.

Daniels POV

I looked at Jack and Jonah. they were all just sitting there watching Autumn talk to Zach and they weren't doing anything.

"Do you guys not get it?" I asked out of the blue because i was pissed.

"All Autumn wanted was to be fucking happy in LA and you all are being selfish pricks who are jealous because some girl is happy without you, and its not even without you, you guys make her happy as friends, and so what, maybe shes not into you like that, but thats no fucking reason to act like a dick. Go apologize." I said and i could have sworn that they just now realized what was happening.

They were about to go to her when Jack stopped Jonah, and looked at me. "I already tried, she doesn't want an apology, she wants us to leave her alone." He said to me.

"Autumn is my best friend, she wants you to apologize, shes wants to not forgive you and make you try harder, but she wants you to try, and if you dont, then she's really gonna go, she keeps her promises." I said and the guys got worried.

They walked over to her, and i looked at ash. He had a bloody nose.

I kneeled down next to him, "do you need help, do you want me to call someone?" I asked him not knowing what he would do because i dont know him.

"No, no, its fine, i guess i deserved it, i got in the way of these guys crushes, i would do the same if someone I didn't trust was sitting on Autumn, but tell the guys not to worry, i will back off." He said and then i really realized, this guy is not just the next hot guy, he's genuinely a sweet person, no wonder Autumn likes him.

"I guess ill go now." He said and got up and walked away.

I looked over at Corbyn, and he looked confused as fuck.

Autumns POV

I had just told Zach my plan when Jonah and Jack walked over.

"Autumn, look, im sorry, i did-" jack said, but i cut him off by whispering to Zach, "remember the plan." And then walking over right as Logan pulled in.

I got in the car.

As i sat down Logan immediately hugged me, "oh my god Autumn, what happened, are you ok!?" He said searching my body for bruises or cuts.

"Im ok, im a big girl, i handled it." I said sorta smirking.

"Autumn, please tell me you didn't kill anyone." He said in all seriousness, but i bursted out laughing.

"Jesus Christ, I wouldn't murder anyone," i said laughing, "i might severely injure them, but i would never murder them." I said and we both laughed.

"Im tired, goodnight." I said and fake fell asleep, and Logan laughed.

I was faking it at the beginning, but soon enough I actually fell asleep.

I woke up in my room, tucked in bed, with the lights off, and my polar bear right next to me. Logan carried me up here and tucked me in, he's the best big brother.

I looked at my phone.

Halis💚- OMG IM GONNA SEE YOU IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

Hails💚-AAAAAAAA

Me- OH MY LORDDDDD

Me- I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND💚💚

Hails💚- LOVE YOU TOO BESTIE❤️

I put my phone down and fell asleep, hopefully Zach went through with the plan.

------------------------------------------

Ok, so yesterday i had a sleepover and so I couldn't upload, sorry, and this chapter is short because i wanted to have Haleigh come in a different chapter, and im to lazy to add anything else in, so.... yeah.

1 million dollars or 1 million ice cream cones?

And as always love you all💚