44

I turned around to see... Haleigh?

"OH MY GOD AUTUMN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG?!?" She half asked half yelled.

I hadn't really noticed my leg before, i assumed it was only gonna bleed a little bit, but when i looked down my leg was fully bloody, but it didn't hurt at all, so i was confused.

"ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT IF WHO EVER DID THIS TO YOU!" She yelled.

I looked at her, then smiled. "I already tried," i said and looked at her, "until Jack decided to take me away from him." I said glaring at Jack.

"Im sorry, but he had a knife, what was I supposed to do, let him hurt you?" Jack asked in a duh tone.

"Yeah." I said back without thinking, "well no, not yeah, but you should at least let me beat him up, i can handle myself, im a big girl." I told him and he groaned.

"Fine, get hurt, see if i care." He said rolling his eye.

"Honey no, you did not just role your eyes at me." I said to him sassyly (im aware this is not a real word, but i have made it become one now so.)

He looked at me and then started laughing. "Good to see that this incident clearly did not change your personality at all." He said and i started laughing with him.

Jonah looked me in the eyes and grabbed my arm. "Come here." He said taking me away from everyone else.

"Autumn, earlier, I was gonna tell you that I lo-" he started to say when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to see a woman. " Hi, um, sorry to break up.... whatever this is," she said motioning to us. " but I have to check on your leg, I'm an EMT." she said and grabbed my arm and dragged me away from him.

That was a bit rude, but I had to go or else my shoes would get bloody, and I aint gonna ruin my shoes.

She brought my into the ambulance, " isn't this a bit over dramatic?" I asked, "because, I mean, all it is, is a cut, I don't need stiches or anything, I just need a band aid." I said and she laughed.

"Ok, you can think that, but we just got to check anyway." she said still laughing.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

I sat on the stretcher and was dangling my legs off of it and swinging them.

"Well clearly your not in pain." The lady said walking in and laughing.

"Nope, not at all." I said back.

Once i finished talking someone burst through the door.

It was green eyes.

"Autumn!" He yelled at ran over to me.

Before i could say anything to him he half hugged me, half tackled me, and was just hugging me as i had fallen back on the stretcher.

He leaned up. "Autumn, i heard the ambulance, and i got nervous, and then i came outside and i found the guys, and you weren't with them, and i knew, i just knew." He said getting upset.

"Calm down bud, im ok, i just got a little cut." I said and laughed, but he looked at my leg, and did not laugh.

"ILL KILL THE BASTARD WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" He practically yelled, "I SWEAR I WILL, WHO DID THIS!?" He asked.

"Calm down!" I said, "i already beat him up." I said and he looked at me.

"Autumn, please dont get yourself hurt again." He said and some cops bursted in the door.