19

"Autumn?" Someone asked.

I looked up and saw Winter.

"Hey." I said chocking back tears.

She saw me and ran to my side. "Oh my goodness, what happened, are you ok?" She asked.

This made me more upset again.

I was going to say yes, but its Winter, she is so sweet. "No, im not ok." I said back to her. "Sammy's back, and Zach was making out with her."

"Oh im so sorry, i cant imagine how hard that would be for you." She said.

"Yeah."

"Well, come inside with me and we can all talk this out." She said.

"No, Im kinda hiding from the boys, i dont want them to see me cry." I said to her.

"Im sure that they wouldn't mind." She said back.

"No, i just kinda want to be alone right now." I said to her.

"Well, ok, but im going to check on you in 10 minutes and see if your ok." She said.

I smiled and nodded and she walked away.

Winter is so nice. Im surprised that shes not a Disney princess.

She walked inside and i stayed sitting down. After about 5 minutes i heard the door open and close. I though that she had come out to check on me, but i looked up and saw Zach standing in front of me.

"Go away." I said wiping my face.

"Autumn, please let me explain." He said pleading.

"Fine." I said to him, but I wasn't looking at him.

"Autumn, i was stressed, i was depressed, you wouldn't talk to me, i needed to have someone to get you off my mind, and she was throwing herself at me, so i invited her over to take my mind off of you." He said.

"You could have talked to someone else. You could have used anyone else. And you definitely didn't have to make out with her." I said getting tears in my eyes thinking about it. I tried to get up and move, but he wouldn't let me.

"Autumn, im really sorry, what else can i say?" He asked.

"Thats not enough." I said trying to push him off of me again.

He started getting mad at me.

"Autumn, i am telling you sorry, what more can i do?!" He said.

"You can give me time to forgive you, but right now you can leave me alone." I said pushing him off of me one last time.

"Ok, but please forgive me eventually." He said and walked away.

I sat back down and thought about what he said, but i dont think i could forgive him yet.

Then i saw a man turn the corner. He looked at me then started running at me. I tried to run away, but i was sitting with my legs crossed, so i couldn't.

He grabbed me and stood me up.

"Get off of me you creep!" I yelled.

"Oh sweetheart, theres nothing you can do now." He said smirking.

He kissed me and i pushed him off.

He grabbed me again, and he kissed me. I tried to push him off, he wouldn't budge.

I kept pushing, but he still wouldn't move. He finally broke the kiss and i had time to push him off of me. Right before i ran i looked at him and he had crazy in his eyes. I ran and he almost grabbed me again but Jack and Jonah turned the corner.

Jonah ran at the guy.

"Get the hell off of her!" Jack yelled and i ran to into his arms.

I hugged him and put my head in the crock of his neck.

"What happened?" He asked me.

I just stayed like that, I didn't move, I didn't talk, i just stayed hugging him.

"Hey Autumn, please look at me." He said.

I looked up. He wiped a tear of my cheek with his thumb. "You know, your eyes are beautiful." He said and I blushed.

------------------------------------------

You all really like the idea of a smut/imagine book of the boys so i made one.

Its called why dont we imagines and smuts, but you can just see it at my profile.

And as always thanks for reading love all of you💚💚💚