39

I woke up, yawned, and then sprinted out of my room and into Logans.

I was about to jump on him when I realized that he and Chloe were both in his bed, and they were asleep, together, naked.

I slowly backed out of the room, closed to door, and gagged.

I walked back in my room, and grabbed my phone.

I turned it on to see it was 12, we were supposed to pick up Haleigh at 12:15.

I ran back into his room. I hesitated to jump, but said screw it and jumped on him anyway.

He woke up quickly, and then looked next to him and got embarrassed.

"Logan, i dont give to shits that you smashed last night, but we gotta go get Haleigh, so get some cloths on and ill be in the car." I said and walked out of his room.

I grabbed the keys to his car and went into the lobby.

I was about to open the door when i saw the person in all black. The one that fucking cut me last time i saw them, and i was pissed.

I hid behind some plants and watched them, they were looking around like they were expecting me to come down, like they fucking knew i was gonna come down soon.

I waited until they were turned around and i made a run at them. I grabbed them around the neck and hopped on their back, i managed to pull them to the ground, and i was about to take their sunglasses off to see who it was, when i felt someones arms rap around my waist and carry me outside.

I was screaming the whole way, because I didn't know who was taking me, but then i heard Logan's voice telling me to shut the fuck up, and i got calm again.

He put me in the car and shut the door, and locked it, so I couldn't get out.

He got in his side and started to drive.

"What the hell was that about?" He asked.

"Im not gonna tell you of your rude." I said back all sassy.

"Autumn, just fucking tell me, i dont want my baby sister to be getting in fights." He said and i groaned.

"First of all, im not your 'baby sister'," i said and he said yes you are back while i started talking again, "second of all, i can handle myself, and third of all they came at me first, and they deserved it."  I said back and he groaned.

"Ok, sure, but what caused the fight?" He asked me again.

"Its on a need to know basis, and you dont need to know." I said and logan groaned and gave up knowing I wouldn't tell him.

"Fine." He said and it was silent the rest of the drive.

We got to where you pick up people and i was so excited.

I scanned the crowd, and then i saw Haleigh.

I opened the door (as the car was still moving) and ran to her.

He ran at each other and fell to the floor hugging.

"Omg, i missed you so much Autumn!" She said.

"I missed you so much more." I said back and we let go of each other.

We grabbed her stuff and walked to Logans car.

Right before we got if I whispered to Haleigh, "he's pissed at me, so he's in a bad mood, just warning you." I said and she nodded.

We got in the car and it was silence the whole drive back.

We brought her stuff up to my room and she got situated, but she kept looking at her phone.

"Oooh, is Corbyn hitting you up?" I asked wiggling my eye brows.

"Is green eyes hitting you up?" She asked doing the same thing.

"Oh hush." I said to her and we laughed.

"But to answer your question, yes, yes he is, and he wants to know of we want to go to their house." She said and i was about to say no, when i looked at her and she looked really excited to see him again, so i agreed.

"Yess, ill tell him to come get us." she said and immediately started texting him.

While i was laughing at her i got a text from anonymous.

Anonymous- hey

Me- hey

Anonymous- im just seeing how your doing

Me- im all good, how about you?

Anonymous- im alright, but i would be better if i was with you

Me- maybe you could, if you would just fucking tell me who you are

Anonymous- well theres no need to cuss

Me- ugg, sorry, im on my period, and im just in pain and emotionally unstable

Anonymous- i wish you knew who i was

Me- I COULD IF YOU WOULD TELL ME

Me- and why?

Anonymous- because then i could bring you some hot coco and we could watch movies snuggled up so you can feel better

Me- you have been looking at a lot of text post Instagram pages haven't you?

Anonymous- why?😂😂

Me- because thats the most main stream idea

Anonymous- well, i thought that that makes girls feel better

Me- well, i would like the hot coco part.

Anonymous- well, if you ever figure out who i am, i will make you some

Me- deal

Anonymous- deal😂

Haleigh told me that Corbyns here, so i texted Anonymous bye and i put my phone in my pocket.

We went downstairs, the person in all black wasn't there, and we got in Corbyns car.

Corbyn and Haleigh hugged for a while and i groaned and looked at my phone.

I texted Daniel.

Me- daniel, make me some hot chocolate, im on my way to the house

Daniel- fine

Me- thanks boo💚

Daniel- you owe me

Me- sure i do.

We got to the house and walked in, and Jack and Jonah immediately ran over to me and apologized.

Not to lie, i didn't like making them feel bad, but i had to for at least another day.

"Autumn, listen, i know your pissed at us, and we would be too, so we decided to make it up to you." Jack said.

"Yeah, but first you have to get blindfolded." Jonah said and i was skeptical, but i went along with it because i had nothing better to do.

They put it on me, and moved around, before i felt someones lips on mine, i shoved them off of me, and to off my blindfold to see

------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so im tired, so i dont have a lot to say, but, the story is #26 HOW?!?

Be cold or Be hot?

And as always love you all💚