37

I ran straight into Jonahs arms, well, i was running over to talk to Daniel, but i tripped and Jonah caught me.

"Wow, are you ok?" He asked.

"Yep, im just dandy." I said back to him and stood up.

I walked over to Daniel.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from everyone.

"Daniel, i hope you dont have a bias to either side, but im going to give green eyes my number," he was about to say something when i cut him off, "i want to see where this goes, i will tell you everything that happens with me and him, but promise me one thing, if he hurts me, beat him up, and get the guys to too." I said and Daniel laughed.

"Fine." He said and i ran over to green eyes.

"Sorry, i just had to clear something up." I said to him.

"Its cool." He said back, "well can i have your number?" He asked.

"I already put it in." I said, smiled, and walked away.

I walked over to the guys.

"I dont need to play soccer right now, i can tell your not enjoying it, we can come back another time." I said to them, and Jonah wouldn't
stop glaring at green eyes.

They all started walking toward the car, except for Jonah.

I walked over to him, and grabbed his arm, "come on Jonah." I said and he pulled away from me.

"Get off of me." He said and walked toward the car.

I just stood there in awe. Jonah is never mean to me, this is weird.

I just walk him walk away without looking back.

"Hey babe, walk away so we can see that ass jiggle." Asshole said.

I looked at Jonah, he looked over his shoulder, and you could tell he heard, but he looked forward again and just kept walking.

"Oh, so your body guards not hear to protect you now, this is good news." Asshole said again, and i was tired of it.

"Honey, i dont need anyone to be my body guard, i can beat the shit out of you myself." I said to him.

"Brave, leave." Green eyes said to me.

"No, he is gonna get what he deserves." I said and started to walk over to asshole.

"Nope, im not gonna let you." Green eyes said as he picked me up and carried me to the parking lot.

I fought the whole way, but he managed to get me to the van.

I was fighting it, when i heard commotion coming from the van.

I looked inside to see Jonah in the drivers seat, and fighting with Daniel and Zach.

"Stop!" Daniel screamed.

"Dont drive away, we have to get Autumn first!" Zach yelled.

"Fuck Autumn, and let me fucking drive!" Jonah yelled back and thats when everyone noticed i was there.

Jonah looked at me and for a split second he looked remorseful, but then he went back to angry.

I was shocked, then Daniel hopped out of the van and ran to me.

Since Daniel is one of my best friends, he knows i get pissed easily, and i take everything to heart, i forgive people, and i doesn't bother me that much, but it still stings, and right when it happens i get pissed.

"Autumn, listen to me, he didn't mean it, trust me, dont listen to him, Autumn, do you hear me." Daniel said holding my shoulders and looking at me, but I wasn't listening, i was just looking at Jonah.

I pushed Daniel off of me, "fuck me?" I asked, he was about to say something but i cut him off. "No no no, you dont do that, Jonah i thought i was your fucking friend, turns out im not, because a friend wouldn't get pissed at their friend for being happy, and fuck you, go ahead, drive away, see if i care, but just so you know, your never, ever gonna be able to see this face again, if i have anything to say about it." I said.

"Autumn.." Jonah started to say back.

"No, dont Autumn me, do you realize that i just fucking got cat called and you just walked away. I almost got in a fight, based solely on the reason that you walked away." I said. "And I've already said it, but fuck you." I said and stormed off.

I made it about 10 feet until Jack got in front of me and held me back.

"Leave me alone Jack." I said trying to get away, but someone else was holding my arms.

"Autumn, stop, look at me." He said fighting me, and holding my chin up.

"Autumn, you have beautiful eyes, i dont want this to be the last time i see them, and i can tell that Jonah doesn't either, heck, neither does Daniel, or Zach, or Corbyn, your just some random girl, but were all crazy about you, dont leave." He said and i stopped fighting.

"Jack," i said looking at him in his eyes "move." I said and shoved him out of the way and managed to get away from who ever was holding my arms too.

I ran from them and called Logan.

"Logan, soccer field, come quick, i need your help, pick me up, right now." I said and hung up.

I was running around in a circle and getting away from all the guys.

What jack said was so sweet, i really wanted to forgive him, but i also had to let Jonah know what it feels like to hurt someone like that, its just not cool.

I started to get tired, and my leg was killing me, but i still had to run.

I ran for 3 more minutes before someone tackled me to the ground, and straddle me.

I looked up to see green eyes.

"Brave." He said in between pants."dont do that.... ever again...... I've only just meet you...... and even i can tell those boys really care about you...... dont do that to them...... and how did you run so fast?" He asked and i started laughing.

"Practice" i said and we both started laughing.

Then the boys caught up to us.

I looked at Jonah expecting an apology, but nothing, and this got me mad, doesn't matter how annoying you are to me, i will forgive you if you apologize, but if you dont, it pisses me off.

I looked at him, then Green eyes.

"Kiss me." I said.

"What?" Green eyes asked.

"Kiss me." I said a bit louder.

"I.. i.. i.. why?" He said again.

"Please, just do i-" i was interrupted by someone punching green eyes in the jaw.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?" I asked ......

------------------------------------------

So, ITS #33 NOW AND IM IN SHOCK, LIKE WHATTTT??

Anyways..

Dogs or Cats?

And love all if you💚