50

I had to find a way to sneak out without Logan noticing.

I thought for a bit before realizing in the words of the guys "im a little actress." I called jake.

"Jake, you like pranks right?" I said and its almost like i could hear him smirking.

"You know it." He said back and i choked back a laugh.

"Well im gonna play a little prank on Logan and i need your help." I said, and keep in mind, jake does not know what just happened, he went home right after because he couldn't calm himself.

"Autumn, before anything im sorr-" he said and i cut him off.

"Stop, dont say im sorry, i dont know why everyone keeps saying sorry to me when they haven't even done anything, just, just.... just make a pun or something and i will forgive you." i said and i could hear him laugh.

"alright, what do you call a-"

"NOT NOW." I said and we both laughed.

"Ok, so im gonna need you to call Logan and say that you bought him a gift, and then laugh like its something bad, then get him to go downstairs to 'open it' but just distract him and i will be up here and i will be holding all of his merch over the railing outside." I said and Jake laughed.

"Ok, ill be there in 30, and ill call him then." He said and i hung up.

Thats actually a horrible prank, i would never do that because Logan worked hard for all of his fame, its just jake likes 'funny' things for his vlog and i know he would agree.

I had 30 minutes to get ready.

Doing this was stupid, but i really wanted to beat up who ever this hoe was, and i wanted to make Logan feel bad for taking me home earlier.

I put on some cloths that made me look tough, a pair of sweatpants, with a tank top (that showed of my boobs, but thats beside the point) and a leather jacket.

I went to my nightstand and opened the top drawer to get my pocketknife, but it wasn't there.

I went into my bathroom and looked around my sink, and I didn't find it.

The person texted me again.

Unknown number- get down here bitch im done waiting

Me- calm the fuck down

They read it and didn't answer.

Jake called me again.

"Hey, im about to call him and im about 10 minutes away, just letting you know." He said.

"Thanks." I said and hung up, i needed to find my pocket knife.

I was looking in my drawer by my bed again when i heard the door open and close, witch meant Logan had gone downstairs.

I snuck over to my door and cracked it open.

I saw no one.

I checked my room one more time for my pocket knife, then i went out the door.

As soon as i stepped out of my room someone grabbed me.

My natural reaction was to duck turn around and punch who ever it was.

After i punched them i realized it was Jonah.

I looked around and All the boys were there, along with Jake and Logan.

"You dont think I actually believed your prank." Jake said and i took off running.

I made it to the door and they were all chasing me.

I got out and closed the door behind me.

That bought me a few seconds and i took off running down the stairs because the elevator would take to long.

"AUTUMN STOP!" I heard and array of voices yell but i just kept running.

I got downstairs and was about to run out the door when i saw that mr. (i forgot the name of the doorman). He looked confused.

I ran at him and jumped over the desk and hid under it.

"Please dont say a word." I whisper yelled.

He looked confused but nodded.

I watched him and i could tell the boys came into the lobby because he looked confused and i heard footsteps and voices.

The footsteps ran away and mr. (Still dont know) stepped back and motioned for me to come out.

I wasn't sure if the boys were there but i trusted him so i came out and they weren't there.

"Ill explain later, but i gotta go now." I said and ran out of the building.

I ran down the side walk towards the peir, when it started getting dark.

It took about 5 minutes to drive there, so it took about 15 running.

A few times i stoped and hid because i saw one of the boys or one of my brothers, but i made it there.

I walked around for 30 minutes and saw no one.

Then someone called my name.

I turned to see green eyes.

"Its you." I whispered to myself.

He got closer to me and i backed up and he looked shocked.

"Autumn, im sorry, im sorry for my sister, but please dont be mad at me." He said and stepped closer to me, and i stepped back again.

"Stay where you are." I said to him.

He looked confused and we looked at each other just standing still for a few minutes before i saw a dark figure moving behind him.

It wasn't him. I ran into his arms.

"Green eyes, please go home." I said still hugging him.

"No, I dont want you to leave my arms." He said.

I managed to poke my head out of his chest and i saw the person coming closer.

I pushed green eyes off of me.

"RUN!" I yelled at him and then i ran at the person.

------------------------------------------

Sooooooo hot guy is a fuckboy.

Anyway, im sorry I haven't updated, its just the first week of school and im stressed.

Do you like guys, girls, both, or neither?

And as always love all of you.