40

They put it on me, and moved around, before i felt someones lips on mine, i shoved them off of me, and took off my blindfold to see....

"Why the fuck is there a stripper?!?" I yelled at/asked the boys.

They looked confused, "we thought you would like i-" Jonah started to say.

"Why the fuck would you think i would want a stri- well, yeah i would like a stripper, but im fucking 13, that's illegal, and im a child, did you honestly think i would forgive you if you brought a stripper to me?!? Because i wont." I said angrily to them.

"Autumn, we didn't know what else to do." Jack said, and i looked at him with the most confused look.

"Oh, so, instead of apologizing to me, you think a 'good idea' is to hire a stripper?" I asked them again and they had nothing else to say.

"Ugg, im leaving," i said then looked at Haleigh.

"I get it, it's completely obserd of them to think a stripper was an im sorry gift, but i mean, look at him, he's pretty hot, could we just watch him dance for 5 minutes." She said and i tried my best to stay serious, but i bursted out laughing.

"Dear god, Haleigh, of corse you would want to keep the stripper," i said and she started laughing too, "but fine, if you want to so bad." I said and laughed.

"Wait, do i have a say in this?" Corbyn asked stepping in.

"Nope." Haleigh said kissing him on the cheek and taking him to the couch and sitting by him. "Your gonna watch too." She said and he looked terrified, and it was funny, but then i got an idea.

"Do you guys what to know how you can make it up to me for buying a stripper?" I asked them.

"How?" Jack asked.

"We will do anything." Jonah said.

"Stay for the show, and get danced on," i said and jack looked shocked and jonah looked mad/ confused' "what? It would be funny, since teen guys are against anything gay, id like to see how you would react, lets call it an experiment." I said and smiled.

They did not like the idea, but i told them that that was to only way to repay me, so they finally agreed.

Corbyn and Haleigh were sitting on one couch, Zach, Daniel and I were on the other one, and Jack and Jonah each were sitting in a chair.

Then it started.

I didn't really get a good look at the stripper the first time we.. met, so i got a good look at him.

He was about Jonahs hight, and was extremely muscular. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He was extremely attractive, but he was like 25, so hes wayyy to old for me.

He had on a fireman outfit and was fully clothed.

He walked over to Jonah and Jonah tried to back away, but i glared at him, and he sat there looking nervous and pissed.

The stripper took of his jacket, so he was in suspenders and pants.

He walked to jonah got on his knees and pulled apart Jonahs legs and then stood up and turned to face us, but then started twerking on Jonah, and Jonah did not look happy.

We were all laughing, but then the stripper looked at Jack and winked. Jack stopped laughing.

The stripper took of his pants and was in some tiny bathing suit thing.

He walked over and hopped on Jacks lap and gave him a lap dance.

I bursted out laughing, and so did everyone else.

I looked over at Jonah to see he was already looking at me, and frankly he looked kinda pissed.

After the whole thing was over i walked over to him.

"Jonah, i dont know what has been happing to you lately, are you on your man period or something? Because no one is appreciating your sass." I said to him.

He looked at me pissed for a second, then he groaned and grabbed my hand, and took me to his room.

"Autumn, im not gonna lie, yes I've been pissed lately, but its just, i dont trust that guy your hanging out with, but you just keep going back to him, and i dont know what other emotion to feel except for pissed." He said, "autumn, ive been in a bad mood this week, and you with him is making it worse, and then you tell him to kiss you, and then you make a stripper dance on me, and now your dating Zach," he said and i interrupted him

"Oh, so you know, he told you." I said to him.

This was the plan, Zach and i were going to fake date, and we were going to see if the boys dont like the idea of me with someone at all, or they just dont like Green eyes.

"Yeah, and about that, why? You haven't seemed to talk to him in a while, why the sudden interest?" He asked and i came up with a quick excuse.

"Because, he's the youngest, he knows that sometimes y'all get pissed at nothing, and he could sympathize for me, and then we got to talking more, and now were dating, why does it matter?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second, then he got pissed, he had the same look as when i would talk to green eyes, so i guess that Jonah just didn't want me with anyone, hopefully Jack is different.

He stormed out of the room, and i left a few minutes later, only to see someones body lying on the floor, i got closer and saw, it was..

------------------------------------------

So, im looking at the comments, and a lot of you hate cliffhangers, so now im making it my mission to make one every chapter.

Your welcome

Morning or Night?

And as always, love you all💚