36

I woke up happy for some reason, i looked at my phone, and then remembered why i was happy.

HALEIGH WAS COMING TOMORROW!

I texted her.

Me- I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU💚

Halis💚- ME TOO BB❤️❤️

Me- i bet you cant wait to see Corbyn too😏😉😏

Hails💚- i bet you cant wait to introduce me to green eyes😏😉😏

Me- STAPPP

Hails💚- you know i love you😂

Me- love you too

Hails💚- i gotta pack, see you soon

Me- See you tomorrow hails

Hails💚- see ya

I walked out of my room to see Chloe (bennett, if thats how you spell it) and Logan making out on the couch.

"Wow, save it for Hawaii, when you go you can make out as much as you want." I said and they both quickly looked me.

"Autumn, leave, go to, go to the guys house, WAIT, DONT!" He said, but i was already half way to the door.

"What, I didn't hear you." I said and walked out.

I almost closed the door, but quickly came back in and yelled "SMASH!" And did that musically fuckboy body role/hand movement thing.

"Shut up!" Logan said throwing a pillow at me and laughing.

I ran out the door and into the lobby.

I walked over to the front desk.

"Hey rob." I said talking to the hotel manager.

In the time I've been waiting in the Lobby for the boys to get here, i have became really good friends with him. He's not supposed to, but he always gives me a cranberry juice, because he know i like them.

We talked for a bit, before one of the washing machines broke, and he had to go.

I sat in a chair and looked through my phone for something to do.

I scrolled through my texts, and saw Anonymous.

I texted them.

Me- hi

They answered to quickly.

Anonymous- hows it going?

Me- okish, im just bored.

Anonymous- aww, im sorry, i wish i could entertain you, but you know, i cant show my identity, so...

Me- the thing is, you dont have to hide your identity tho, i want to know, and you won't tell me

Anonymous- sorry, but i cant

Me- WHY NOT?

Anonymous- because.

Me- ugggg

I looked up and saw the daniels car drive by and i texted anonymous bye.

I got in the car and Daniel and i rocked out the whole way.

We got to the house and everyone was just sitting around.

I sat with them, making small talk for about 30 minutes before i got bored.

"Guys, is anyone else bored, because i sure am, can we do something fun?" I asked them and they all agreed and laughed a bit.

"What do you want to do? Its up to you" Daniel asked and got excited.