33

I woke up and had a text from Haleigh.

Hails💚- OMG HEYYY, i haven't talked to you in FOREVER, and i just wanted to know how things are going, and to see if you are a thing with any of the guys yet😏😉

Hails💚- ive been talking to Corbyn, and he doesn't think you are, but it could be a secret.

Hails💚- i know your asleep now, because you sleep till 8pm, but text me when you get this, ILY BFF

She is the sweetest, but then again, she will cut you if you try to hurt me, so she is the best.

Me- OMG, SO YOUR TALKING TO HIM NOW?!? And nope, not at all, well, kinda, but i would have to explain in person, its complicated.

Hails💚- OMG I KNEW IT

Hails💚- *INSERT HIGH PITCH SCREEM HER*

Me- BAHAHHAHA

Me- when are you coming back?!?!

Me- i miss youuuuu

Hails💚- OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, MY MOM GOT A PLANE TICKET FOR NEXT WEEK TO COME SEE YOU!!!

Me- see me??? Or se Corbyn😏😏😉😉???

Hails💚- STOP ITTT

Me- well, i cant wait to see you.

Hails💚- OMG SAME BOO❤️❤️

Me- ily

Hails💚- ILY MORE

I put my phone on my bed and walked out the door to get breakfast.

I walked in the kitchen and put some Eggos in the microwave and picked up Kong.

I pet him for a bit until the Eggos popped up.

I put some peanut butter on them and ate them in one bite.

I walked into my room and put on some shorts and big shirt, washed my face.

I texted Daniel and walked downstairs.

I met him in the parking lot and got in the car.

"HEYYYY." I said and he laughed.

"Hows it going?" I asked.

"Pretty good." He said and i laughed because he had a stupid look on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked him.

"Nothin." He said back and started grinning again.

"Its not nothing." I said back trying to get him to tell me.

"Well, Winter and I are going on a second date." He said and i started smiling.

"Aww, y'all are so cute together." I said and he blushed.

"So where are you guys going?" I asked him.

"The pier, were gonna walk around, and look at shops and things." He said and he looked so happy, and that made me so happy.

"Well, since you have your life sorted out, and you have the perfect girl and life, LETS TALK ABOUT ME!" I said and he laughed.

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Ummm, WHOS ANONYMOUS?!?" I said to him and he just laughed.

"Honey, im not gonna tell you, sorry." He said and i groaned.

"Will you answer questions about him?" I asked trying to get something from him.

"Depends on the question." He said and i smiled.