31

"Get her!" Jack yelled.

I ran away from them and I didn't know where to go, so all i was doing was running in a circle and dodging them.

All the other guys were outside so they didn't hear anything.

I tried to run out the door, but Jonah caught up to me and grabbed me. He squeezed my arm accidentally and i breathed in sharply.

They took me into their room and shut the door.

"Autumn, whats going on?" Jack said.

"Nothing." I said back to them.

I was sitting on the bed and they were standing by the door facing me.

"Autumn, can i see your arm?" Jonah said walking over to me.

I put my hand over it and said, "umm, id rather not let you."

"Autumn, please." He said getting closer.

I scotched back on the bed.

He sat at the foot of the bed, and jack walked over and sat next to me.

"Please let us see whats wrong." Jack said and looked into my eyes.

"I... i..." i tried to think of an excuse. "Fine." I said and then rolled up my sleeve.

"OH MY GOD AUTUMN, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Jonah said and i shushed him.

"Turns out band aids dont fix everything, and dont be so loud." I said.

"How did this happ-" Jonah said, but was interrupted by jack " its bleeding, like really bad."

"Oh shit, i gotta get a towel." Jonah said and got up to leave.

"No, no, dont go out there, then everyone will know, i dont want them to know, dont ask why, just dont go out there." I said and he stopped.

"Fine." He said and looked around the room for something to use.

Then without warning he took off his shirt and rapped it around my arm.

"You know, you could have just used one from a drawer." I said and Jack and i laughed at him.

After they had 'fixed' my arm they sat down on the bed with me.

"Autumn, tell us what happened." Jonah said.

"No ones is leaving until you do." Jack said backing him up.

"Fine." I said giving up.

"I cut it walking by a tree." I said coming up with an excuse.

"Autumn, your a good actress, but neither if us are buying that." Jack said and i groaned.

"Fine, i was in the lobby and i saw the dark figure, and i tried to beat them up, but they had a knife and they tried to stab me, but i managed to move partly out of the way, and they just cut me, then i went back to the apartment and fixed myself up. The end." I said and tried to walk out the door, but Jack grabbed my arm and turned me around.

He looked at me for a split second before giving me the biggest hug ever, but being careful of my arm.

I let go to face Jonah, but Jack still had an arm around me.

"Autumn, i dont know what to say, but ill start with thank god your still alive." Jonah said and gave me a hug.

"But i told you not to go anywhere alone, its dangerous, and you can, wait, you did get hurt. Please just stay with someone from now on, never go anywhere alone, i wouldn't be able to handle it if you were gone, and frankly i dont want to think about it, now or ever." He said and gave me one more hug.

"Hey, where are you guys?" We heard Zach yell.

"Help me get cleaned up!" I whisper yelled to them.

We managed to get the shirt off my arm, and a new shirt on Jonah before Zach walked in.

"Yooo, whats going on here?" He asked confused, but curious.

"You just missed it." I said walking out if the room and all the guys laughed.

We all played games and skateboarded until 6 and then i was going to go home.

The original plan was that Daniel was gonna drive me back, but Daniel got tired.

"Ill drive her." Jack said.

"Its ok, i can do it." Jonah said to him.

"Guys guys guys, how about i drive her." Zach said butting in.

"Yikes, im good Zach." I said back to him.

"Hey, i just got my license, and i could use the practice." He said, and somehow with a bit more persuasion, and a promise of ice cream, he managed to let me let him drive.

We got in the car and i turned the music way up.

I was jammin out for most of the ride, when Zachs hand slowly crept over.

He rested his hand on my thigh and I didn't mind it. The car was freezing, and his hand was really warm, so i was using him as my own personal heater.

We got to the apartment and i got out, before he drove away he winked at me, and - OH SHIT did i give the wrong impression.

------------------------------------------

Ok, so I've narrowed down the names

Ash
Connor
Noah
Jace

And as always love y'all