10

Autumn's POV

I woke up in my room at 3 in the morning with a sore ankle. Then I remembered what happened yesterday and I started stressing.

I have an ankle brace for when i hurt myself in soccer, so i tried to go get it. I stood up just to fall again. Logan was probably asleep now so i decided not to call for him, and to crawl to my closet.

I made it there and i pulled myself up on the bar. I grabbed the ankle brace and put it on.

It really helped, because now i could stand on my ankle. I couldn't walk, but i could stand. So that was good.

I was about to get in bed when my stomach growled. I was really hungry because i missed dinner, so i hoped to the kitchen.

When i walked in i saw Logan passed out and manager Jeff drinking coffee.

"Why are you still here? And why is Logan sleeping on the couch?" I asked him.

"Well, Logan stayed up until 2 pacing back and forth and checking in on you. He was texting me and i told him to go to bed, but he didn't want to leave you alone so he didn't go to sleep. Thats when i came and he fell asleep." He told me.

"Aww thats sweet." I said.

"The Why Don't We boys stayed until midnight also." He told me.

"Oh they didn't have to do that." I said blushing.

"Well they did, and just to keep this between me and you, those boys, all of them, they really like you." He said.

I was blushing like crazy.

"Well, now to see that your okay, i guess i can go home now." He said and started getting stuff together.

"Hey manager Jeff, thanks." I said and he smiled.

He left and i hopped over to the couch. I turned the tv on and put the volume down to 5. And watched shows until 6 in the morning.

Logan woke up because i was laughing at something funny on full house.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" He asked me.

"Oh, i was just hungry, and then i decided not to go back to bed." I said.

"How did you get here?" He asked me.

"Oh, i hopped." I said looking back at the tv.

"Your one strange child." He said and laughed.

I stayed on the couch until 11am talking to Logan and watching shows.

Just then i got a text.

Anonymous- hey again. I wanted to know of you were ok, i was worried sick about you.

Me- um, well, thanks, but how did you know?

Anonymous- i have my ways.

Me-😂😂 ok.

Anonymous- just checking to see if you were ok, and i guess you are 😂

Me- yep, but who are you? You never answered me.

Anonymous- not gonna tell you.

Me- uggg

Logan went to work and i spent the rest of the day watching tv.

Logan came back at 10 and carried me to my bedroom.

I was on my phone until 12 and then i fell asleep.

------------------------------------------

Ok, i know this one is short and not really interesting, but i have something so interesting happening really soon, and i gotta fill the time gap.

Thanks for reading love yall💚😂