5

I woke up in a good mood, then i remembered what happened yesterday, and i was no longer happy.

I walked to the bathroom yawning. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was going to brush my hair, but i was to lazy so i just put it in a bun. I never really wear makeup, it takes to long.

I put on sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, and walked into the kitchen.

As i walked in i saw Logan. I turned around and started to walk back to my room, i didn't want to talk to him.

"Autumn, get back here." He said.

I just kept walking.

"Im sorry, ok, i was just in a bad mood and i wanted to keep you safe." He tried to say.

I turned around "Safe? From what!? 5 innocent boys?" I asked.

"Autumn, you know thats not what i meant." He said.

"Yes it is. And you cant control my life bud, although you might want to, you cant."

"Im truly sorry, i will not control you as much anymore, will you forgive me?"

"Not yet."

"Come on, ill do anything."

"Anything?" I asked, getting interested.

"Yes, well as long as it's reasonable." He said.

"All right i forgive you. But just you wait." I said and walked back to my room.

Later that day i was walking out of my room to get some ice cream when i heard buzzing.

I felt my phone in my back pocket, so it wasn't my phone. I searched around the room for 10 minutes before i looked in the crack of the couch and i found a phone. The lock screen had a picture of Jack and his mom. I assumed it was jacks phone, or else this would be awkward.

I looked and saw that all the boys had been calling the phone, and there managers too.

The last person to call was Corbyn, so i called him back. After two rings someone answered.

"I dont know who you are, but why the hell did you take Jacks phone?!" Corbyn said.

"Calm down pal, i just found it in our couch cushion." I said.

"Oh my bad Autumn, i thought that someone stole it when we were walking around last night." He said clearly embarrassed.

"Its all good. So, hows everyone?" I asked.

"Forget about us, how are you?" He said. "Logan pulled you up really hard."

I forgot that Logan had grabbed me. I looked down and saw a bruise on my arm. "Oh im fine." I said.

"Well i gotta go now, but we can come to get the phone if you want." He said.

"No, no, its fine, I will come to y'all, i have a few tricks up my sleeve." I said.

He laughed, "alright, see you in a bit."

"Bye." We both said and he hung up.

"Logan get in here. I thought of what you have to do now." I yelled.

I watched a messy haired, tired Logan walk out of his room and yawn. "What is it?" He asked.

"Your taking my to the Why Don't We house." I said.

"What!!?!?" He said confused, yet angry.

"I said that you are taking me to the Why Don't We house!" I said getting in his face.

"I HEARD YOU!" He yelled. "I said that it has to be a reasonable request, this is NOT reasonable!" He said.

"Yes it is, Jack left his phone here, i im going to return it, that is a reason, so therefor it is a reasonable request." I said in a smart alec tone (i think thats how its spelled).

Logan laughed, "you know what, fine, i trust you, we can go."

I was shocked, but that was the Logan i knew, so i was happy. "YESS!" I yelled.

Logan and I went to the parking garage and got in his car. "You ready?" He asked.

"For wh-" i was cut off by Logan roaring the engine "SICK." I yelled over the sound.

We got on the road and started blasting music. Fun Logan was finally back.