14

Autumn's POV

I woke up the next morning because i got a text from Daniel.

Daniel- hey autumn, i hope your feeling better

Me- yeah, but i still dont want to see them.

Daniel- I understand, but today i was going to go to the mall with Winter, do you want to come?

Me- are you sure? I dont want to third wheel, thats boring.

Daniel- no, it wouldn't be like that, and you need cheering up, and i really want you to meet her.

Me- fine, should i meet you there?

Daniel- no, well come pick you up around 12

Me- sounds good.

It was 10 so i had two hours.

I wanted a way to pass time so i went through my phone. I was on Instagram and one of my best friends from Ohio posted a picture.

Haleigh is my all time best friend. We do everything together. Were pretty much sisters.

I hadn't talked to her the entire time i had been here. I quickly texted her.

Me- hey Hails, what you doing?

Hails💚- oh, nothing

Me- why are to texting so weird, u usually use 500 emojis. Whats wrong?

Hails💚- fine, you caught me, im coming to meet you in LA, it was gonna be a surprise, but i cant hide anything from you, you know that.

Me- REALLY?!

Hails💚- yep, im about to land.

Me- YOUR ON A PLANE?!

Hails💚- yep.

Me- omg i have so much to tell you.

Hails💚- can wait, see you soon.

Haleigh is the sweetest person ever, shes nice to everyone, unless you get on her bad side.

I limped into the kitchen and made cereal, i watched a few shows when i heard a knock on the door.

I ran and opened it, i hugged her with out even looking.

"I missed you so mu-" i said and then i looked at her, it wasn't a her. It was Zach.

"Oh, its you." i said letting go of him.

"Autumn, i came here to say im sorry. But i still dont know if you did it or not." He said to me.

"Well you dont need to know, just assume shes right, thats what you already did." I said and closed the door on him.

I sat down on the couch again.

"Autumn, come on, open the door, i want to believe you, i just need prof, i need to hear your side of the story." He said through the door.

"Daniel will tell you my side of the story, ask him." I said.

"Autumn, come out and talk to me." He said.

Then i got a text from Haleigh.

Hails💚- im here, but you need to come open the downstairs door for me.

Me- ok

I walked up to the door.

"Autumn, please." He said.

I took a deep breath and opened it.

He hugged me tight. "I didn't think you would open it." He said still hugging me.

"You are correct." I said pushing him of. "I didn't open it, or at least not for you." I said and walked down the hallway.

I got in the elevator and pushed the close door button.

It was about to close when he stuck his hand in and made it open again.

I tried to walk out the door when he grabbed my hand and pulled me in with him. He held me tight so I couldn't escape and he closed the door.

"Autumn, please, i just want to hear your part of the story." He said with guilt in his eyes.

I stared at his eyes for a while until i heard a ding.

"You missed your chance." i said as i walked out of the door.

I walked to the lobby with him following me and trying to reason with me the whole way. I just zoned him out and kept walking.

I opened the door of her and gave Haleigh the biggest hug.

"Long time no se- ooh who is this?" She asked.

"Hi im Zach." He said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

I got mad and he noticed.

"What is your problem?" He asked.

"Whats my problem?" I said back getting mad. He nodded.

"Maybe my problem is that my first 5 friends in LA chose some bitch over me. And you know what else, maybe i liked you and maybe and seeing you with her killed me on the inside., but you would never care enough to ask if i was ok, and you dont have to worry, cause I definitely dont like you now." I said and stormed of with Haleigh.

Zach's POV

I fucked up.