42

We started walking to some fancy restaurant when someone else noticed Zach and I holding hands, i was about to walk away, but then i saw who it was.

Green eyes was standing in the door of the restaurant, with fancy clothes on.

"Autumn." He said clearly confused.

"Green eyes i can explain." I said back letting go of Zach's hand

"Its Ash, and no, you cant." He said and walked back inside the restaurant.

I walked in after him.

It was a fancy restaurant and i was in my baggy t shirt and shorts, so i got a lot of looks.

I found his table and he was sitting with what seemed to be his Grandparents, and a little boy that i assumed was his younger brother, and an empty seat that probably belonged to some other sibling.

I walked to the table and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Gre- Ash, i really need to talk to you." I said to him.

"I dont really want to talk." He said back not looking at me.

It was clear he wasn't gonna get up, so i tried to come up with an idea to be able to talk to him.

I walked over to the grand parent people.

"Excuse me, um, hi, im Autumn, and i have a problem that you may be able to help me with." I said to the woman.

"I have many problems, but what is it honey?" She asked.

"So, Ash is my friend, and i may have just messed up out friendship completely, and he wont let me explain myself. Could you somehow get him to let me talk to him?" I asked.

"Of corse," she said, and then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "hes very stubborn, I understand where your coming from." She said and i laughed.

"Yep, hes a hand full." I said back to her.

"Fine, fine, ill go listen to what you have to say, just stop talking to my granny, its weird." He said and i laughed.

"Come back in 10 minutes." She said as Ash and I got up and walked outside.

As soon as we stepped outside Zach, Jack, and Jonah were waiting there.

"Talk." Ash said looking at me.

"I... i cant, not right here." I said to him and grabbed his arm and took him to a bench under some tree

But, the guys came too.

"Could you all leave us alone for a minute?" I asked them.

"Yeah, like were gonna leave you alone with him." Jonah said back to me.

"Jonah, come on, just one minute, stop being so over protective." I said groaning and rolling my eyes.

"Over protective?" He scoffed, "im sorry, but you seemed to forget that someone fucking cut you with a knife last time you were left alone, oh, and we still have no idea who did it." He said and i glared at him because he just told Zach and Ash about my arm. "Now tell me again that in being over protective." He said and i glared at him again.

I was to busy glaring at Jonah to realize that Ash was now listening to the conversation, and looked worried.

"Wait, wait, what?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, i need an explanation." Zach said too, and Ash glared at him.

"Jack, Jonah, please leave and tell Zach the story of what happened, and let me talk to Ash." I said.

And they did not like it, but i glared at Jack, and he convinced Jonah.

"So, what about the arm thing?" Ash asked worried.

"Thats not what im here to talk to you about." I said to him.

"Yeah, but thats what i want to know about." He said back.

"Listen, i will tell you after, but first i need to explain what you saw earlier." I said to him.

"Oh yeah, i almost forgot." He said clenching his Jaw.

"Listen, Zach and I are fake dating." I said to him, and he looked confused as fuck.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because i wanted to see what the guys would do." I said to him.

"Autumn, i know you, there has to be a better reason." He said.

"No, i just wanted to see if they would freak out because i like someone, or freak out because i like Zach." I said trying to explain it without telling him that he's the reason im doing it.

"I really don't understand." He said back confused.

"All you have to understand is that Zach and i are not a real thing." I said to him.

"Ok." He said back.

And we sat there for a minute before i started talking again.

"Hey, um, why did you get so pissed at me for holding his hand?" I asked and he quickly got up.

"Oops, its been 10 minutes, granny wants me to be back inside, gotta go." He said and started walking away.

"Wait," i yelled and he turned around for a second. "Text me!" I yelled to him, and he smiled.

"Ok brave, i will." He said and walked in the restaurant.

Jonah turned around the corner real quick as soon as As- Green Eyes left.

"What did you talk to him about?" He said angrily.

"Calm down, i just talked." I said to him.

"Sure you did." Jonah said and rolled his eyes.

"Jonah, stop fucking doing that, your acting all sassy, when we first met you were so nice and fun to be around, and now your acting like a bitch and its pissing me off. You need to get your act together or just stop talking to me. You choose." I said to him.

He looked me directly in the eye and said. "

------------------------------------------

SO AT SOCCER CAMP THERES THIS REALLY HOT GUY, LIKE 27/10 AND I GET TO SEE HIM THE WHOLE WEEK AND IM HYPE

Sleep or Eat?

And as always love you all.