47

I was really tired and i was almost asleep, when i saw the bushes rustle. There was no wind.

I stood up and started to walk over to them.

I got closer and closer and I realized it was some thing big. It was not an animal.

I peaked over to try to look in, when someone jumped out.

Before i saw who it was, i felt them grab me and pick me up.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed thrashing around.

"Calm down." I heard Logan say.

"Logan, put me down." I said calmly.

"No, you ran out this morning, now im gonna see what Haleigh meant." He said and i realized that he was still pissed

"Zach, run!" I yelled.

I saw him about to go inside, when Jake turned the corner and grabbed Zach.

"Oh come on, you called Jake?" I asked while Logan still held me and started carrying me inside.

"Yeah." He said back.

"Logan, i dont know what your deal is, but you need to calm down, and why did you call Jake?" I asked.

"Because he also wants to get to the bottom of whats going on here." He said as he stepped inside the house.

Logan finally put me down on the couch next to Zach.

He backed up a bit, before looking at us, and then he walked over, picked me up and put me farther away from Zach.

"Now tell us whats going on." Jake said as Haleigh, Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah walked over.

"There dating." Jonah said angrily and walked into the kitchen.

"Ok, i get im supposed to be scary and all that right now, but is he good?" Logan asked.

"He needs the survey." I said and Logan laughed.

"No! I cant laugh, im supposed to be intimidating." He said witch made Zach and I laugh, witch made Logan madder.

"Calm down pal, you clearly need the survey too." I said and I saw Jake trying to hold back a smile.

"Stop making jokes, and tell me what is going on." Logan said again.

I groaned.

"Were dating." Zach said and i looked over at him.

"Excuse me." Jake said no longer smiling, "because it sounded to me like you said that your dating my baby sister!" He yelled.

"Jesus, you need the survey too." I said to Jake, expecting him to laugh, but he just kept staring at Zach with a straight face.

"Well you heard me right." Zach said back with a straight face too.

Jake growled at him, "your not gonna date her anymore, no one is." He said back as he was getting more and more pissed.