15

Autumn's POV

I went in my room with Haleigh and told her the entire story. She told me she would beat them up, but i told her that i wanted to.

We were catching up when i got a text from Daniel.

Daniel- hey, were on our way, you ready?

I completely forgot about him.

Me- omg im so sorry, I forgot we had plans and my friend from Ohio just gave me a surprise visit.

Daniel- oh, thats great, she can come too.

Me- really?

Daniel- of corse, because then you won't feel like a third wheel.

Me- i thought you said you two weren't like that😂

Daniel- i lied😂

Me- well ok😂 see you soon.

Daniel- oh, and what did you do to Zach? Hes all depressed now.

Me- ill tell you when i see you.

Daniel- ok, cool.

Haleigh and i talked until we heard a knock on the door. We grabbed our stuff and opened it.

"Hey guys, this is Winter." Daniel said.

"Hey Winter im Autumn." I said and we both laughed.

"And let me guess, your name is Summer." Winter said and we all laughed.

"That would be cool, but no, my name is Haleigh." Haleigh said.

We all went to the mall and had a blast.

I bought a lot of food. Daniel bought Winter some clothes, or at least tried to, she wouldn't let him. And Haleigh bought herself some makeup.

I learned that Winter is one of the sweetest people ever. She was so nice, and she was offering to pay for everything.

Us three girls because really close. I can tell were going to be friends for long.

Haleigh and I were about to walk to Logans car when Daniel called out to me. "Hey Autumn, they made Sammy leave them alone. They really do feel bad." And then he walked away.

We got back at around 5ish. We talked for a while, but i couldn't stop thinking about what Daniel said.

Daniel had been on my side the whole time. He wouldn't make this up, and he wouldn't tell me if he didn't really believe it. But then again what if the boys are forcing him to say this just because he's the only one i will talk to.

"Autumn, autumn." Haleigh said snapping at my face. "Oh good, your back from dream land, now witch dress should i wear to the formal?"

"Umm, you cant go wrong with sweatpants and a sweatshirt." I said and then thought about what he said some more.

"Autumn, whats bothering you?" She asked. I started to say something but before i did she butted in. "And dont say its nothing, because i know its not."

"Well, its just that i dont know if i should take the boys apologizes yet." I said to her.

"Yet?!?" She asked. "Oh honey, your not going to take there apologies at all." She said.

I laughed. "Yes i am, its just i dont know when to." I said back to her.

"Torture them for as long as you can." She said.

"No, im not gonna do that." I said. "Im going to go to there house on Wednesday and talk to them." I said making up my mind. (It was Monday in the story).

"Fine, but dont expect me to forgive them." She said.

"They didn't do anything to you." I said laughing.

"Yes they did, they made my best friend cry." She said.

"Oh hails." I said hugging her. "Your the best."

"I know." She said and we both laughed.

We talked for a bit more before we got hungry and walked out to the kitchen.

We ate with Logan then watched shows and played pingpong.

Haleigh and I went in my room and automatically feel asleep, we were really tired from the whole day.

That night i had a dream, about the boys.

I was at there house, it was night, all the lights were out. We were all just playing games before, and there wasn't a storm, so there was no reason for them to be off. Zach and Jonah went to go turn the lights back on when there was a loud bang. I was sitting between Jack and Haleigh, so i grabbed on to both of them. The boys tried to calm us down by saying there must have been an explosion in the electrical wiring. They were all panicking when i turned around and saw a shadow moving. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. I was just staring at it and i couldn't do anything, my body wouldn't let me.

I woke up in a cold sweat, i looked around my room and i turned my lamp on, after 20 minutes of stressing i finally fell back asleep, and this time it was peaceful.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it took long to update, i had to go shopping with my mom (witch I didn't like) earlier.

Hope you all are having a good day and thanks for reading💚😂