35

Everyone drove back to the why dont we house to play with all the things we bought.

We looked for a pump to pump up the slide thing, but they didn't have two, and Jack was using one to blow up the sumo wrestler suits. so Logan drove to the store to get one.

Corbyn went to figure out how to set up the slip n slide.

Manager Jeff started attempting to blow up the blowup mattress.

Zach started filling up water balloons.

Jonah was trying to tie up the swing.

And Daniel and I were sitting in the chairs blowing up the pool floats.

"Autumn, i saw what was on your arm." He said and i tried to act clueless.

"What?" I asked and he gave me that dont play with me look.

"Autumn, i know that something happened, i saw the cut on your arm, now tell me." He said and i knew he wasn't gonna give up.

"Fine, the person that stole anonymous' phone cut me, but dont tell anyone, its not a big deal." I said and he looked at me for a few seconds before giving me a big hug.

"Thank god your ok, be careful next time." He said and made me promise.

"Fine, but its really not a big deal." I said back.

"No, it is, but ok, also what are you gonna do later?" He asked and i was confused.

"What do you mean by later?" I asked him.

"Well, if you plan for no one to know, then how are you gonna cover it up, you know, when were in the pool, and your in your swim suit?" He asked and then I realized that my cut will show with a swimsuit on.

"Oh shit, I didn't think of that." I said and he kinda laughed.

"Idk, ill figure something out." I said and walked away.

"Where are you going? You have to blow up the float." Daniel said and i smiled.

"No i dont, because i just finished." I said and pointed to my pile of floats.

"How did you?" He asked.

"I am good at blowing things." I said and winked.

I tried my best not to burst out laughing.

I walked over to Jonah.

"Hey Autumn, did you just tell Daniel about your arm thing?" He asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked confused.

"Because he looked concerned, then hugged you, so i just assumed thats what happened." He said and i laughed.

"Well, you were correct." I said, "what are you doing?" I asked him looking at how he was tying the knot.

"Tying this up here so you dont fall when you use it." He said and i just laughed, "what are you laughing about?" He asked.

"See, your tying it wrong," i said as i climbed the tree, "i give this knot 3 uses tops before it breaks, you have to use a special knot in order to hold someones swinging body weight." I said and fixed it.