Let's stop taking detours Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Let's watch movie now" Chaeyoung pointed at the cinema hall.

"But-"

"We'll just buy new ones..." Chaeyoung said smiling.

They went to the movie ticketing machine, bought new movie tickets and went inside the cinema hall. Both of them were seated next to each other (duh~~) and couldn't contain their happiness to be able to watch movies together again. Well..their eyes might be watching the movie but not their minds.

Their minds were somewhere else, one was thinking what to do next and the other one was writing some scripts inside her head.

As the movie ended, they naturally went out the cinema together. Then they walked out from the mall and that's when awkward silence came in till Mina's stomach was growling.

"Sorry.." Mina said breaking the silence. Chaeyoung silently chuckled.

"Let's go eat now" Chaeyoung then brought Mina to the tent stall that selling finger foods.

"Are you up for a beer?" Chaeyoung asked Mina and Mina nodded. Chaeyoung asked the ahjumma to prepare them several finger foods and beers. The ahjumma served them right away.

"You look cool wearing glasses" Mina said smiling looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung cooly fixing her glasses and then she just drank the beer straight away from the bottle.

"It's nice that we're like this even though you don't really talk that much. Come on. Say something.. I wanna know what's on your mind right now" Mina added and she then sipping her beer slowly. For quite awhile, Mina was the one who talked a lot.

What could be inside Chaeyoung's mind?

"Look.. I've gathering my thoughts on this.." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah? continue.." Mina gestured Chaeyoung to continue.

"Hmm. I don't know if you feel the same way like I do but all I want to say to you now is that...I really don't want to lose you again so I suggest let's stop taking detours.." Chaeyoung said. Wow, such a meaningful one. (hahaha #deep)

"Detours..yeah.."

"You know what? everyday I'm thinking that I only want you. Hell yeah. I guess I really want you so bad. So bad. I threw my pride and ego to say that.. you better appreciate that. So umm how about you?" Chaeyoung said again.

Mina chuckled hearing Chaeyoung being all romantic again. Well of course it's nice to see Chaeyoung like that.

"That kind of question though.. yeah I really want us to get back together. Honestly only God knows what I was thinking when I did those things to you. Empty.. that's all that I can feel with no emotion can even fill the space I used to keep for you, how stupid I feel for what I've done.." Mina said in a serious tone.

"I know it's even crazy that I couldn't ask your forgiveness cause I can't even forgive myself for what I've become but now I finally learned and will appreciate what I don't have. If I could just turn back time to the day that I met you I swear I'd never let you get away and will definitely make our love perfect. Now I just wanna go back, take it all back and let's just forget about the past and start a new one. So I still deserve the second chance right?" Mina asked, smiling.

Mina just stared at Chaeyoung waiting for her answer while sipping her beer.

"Would you give me another shot? or not? If you don't give me another shot well I won't even blame you. In fact I know it will be a bit contradicting... But honestly if that happens I really can't just go back to loving you from a distance so you gotta tell me what I have to do for you to let me back in.." Mina added.

Still, there was no answer from Chaeyoung as she was busy eating the food and sipping her beer.

"Yessssssssss or nooooooo?" this time Mina asked cutely.

"You wanna know my answer?" after quite awhile Chaeyoung finally replied, looking at Mina.

"Yeah. Of course" Mina listened to Chaeyoung attentively.

"OR" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Goshhhhh!! be serious Son Chaeyoung!" Mina rolled her eyes.

---- To be continued ----

Sorry for the short chapter..
my laziness kicks in 😂😂
PS: This book will ends with 50 chapters with the epilogue as the final part.
Thank you for supporting readernims~~
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻