"Whoa, lawyer?" Collin blinks and looks at me. "You didn't tell me that part." Of course, he said, originally he wanted to be a lawyer.

"Never got the chance to."

"And now that you know--"

"Madelaine, please," he says with a dismissive hand. "Can you bloody lay off my arse for one second? I'm talking to Taylor." He asks, and I have to stiffle a laugh as he almost failed to imitate her accent.

Collin looks back to me as they start clearing away and sinking back into their own conversations. Isabelli, later on excuses herself and Madz comes along with her so all there's left is the three of us.

"Without your hair in a ponytail, it seems really long," he comments. "Not in a bad way though, you still look cute."

"And you're saying those things while mom is in the room, good luck," I retort then imitate a salute.

He laughs, "The thing about that is, I am --"

All head turn when the door opens up. I sort of expected my dad and Louis. Well, it was them but someone else first, leaving the room in complete silence.

Collin glances at Harry but still looks back to me. "-- very much aware of that. So I hope Mrs. Swift don't mind. Is it -- Is it something I should stop?" He turns to my mom who is staring at Harry who had just walked in.

"I'm sorry Tay, he just wanted to walk in," Louis says. "Nice to see you again, though, Harold."

"Nothing is nice when it is a forced entry. Especially by a Styles," dad grumbles, signifying how fast emotions change in this kind of atmosphere.

"Sir, with all due respect, I needed to be here. And to be completely fair, there had once been a time when you didn't say that name, my surname with spite," Harry says very formally without even looking at my dad. He keeps his eyes on me although I am trying my best not to look at him.

I try to just stare at Collin, who smiles up and turns to look at Harry. "Dude, that was like, years ago."

"Was I talking to you?" Harry glares at him.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I ask, giving it everything I got not to blackout.

When I finally get a good look at him, his hair is thinner than usual, both at the sides and at the tops. A few thick curls still visible but absolutely thin.

What bothers me is the scar at the left side of his head, they seem stitched and it's got to be recent. I remember Runner saying something about him racing again but I am not sure if that has something to do with his scar.

My eyebrows meet. "What happened to you?"

Harry smiles up very slightly. He doesn't answer too. He just sits in one of the empty spaces of the sofa.

My dad settles at the seat near my mom while Louis excuses himself to go outside.

I have no idea why Harry has to be here, and neither do I have an idea how he found out but I can't exactly ask him. Not now, not when my dad's eagle eyes are on him.

He's the reason for this and there is nothing I'd want more than for him to be absolutely gone from here.

Yet, I also wonder about his scar. Where did it come from?

"Well, this just got awkward," Collin mutters, leading me to snap into earth. He seem to notice that too. "I'm gonna go ahead. Tay, Mr. and Mrs. Swift, Styles."

"What?" I ask.

"I have to get going," he says and then looks at the direction where Harry is in. "I'm more than covered. Fixed cellphone is around."