Nineteen

Runner didn't have a problem with it. In fact, during lunch times, he'd still invite Harry over and he'd just laugh it off. Of course, I was never able to talk to Harry for the whole week. It's mostly because, we really haven't got anything to talk about. To be honest, we're actually the most unlikely friends in the group.

Monday was awful for me but I don't really want to go through too much details as mostly it was just the whispers and the endless nonsense talk behind my back. As it didn't really give as much of an impact like it does before.

What puts me to wonder, however was how Harry was taking it. I mean, with my rumor record, he probably would hate to be the other side of the story. . . my rumor story. If there were no problems with Runner, I had expected it from Harry but even with him, everything is blank.

On the other hand, bright side, it had been known that the ones who spread the pictures and posted it on Facebook had a number of unfortunate little thing called requital of their ways. Tuesday, every single picture and video, including the most awfully explicit ones had shown up all over the net.

It wasn't my fault, they did it first and of course, Micha was a genius in those sorts of stuff, Madz has a lot of sources wherein Isabelli is the mastermind.

So the week wasn't all me.

One Thursday evening, as classes ended, I put my usual coat on and make my way through the old bleachers. I have a few homeworks to do and I have plenty of time to do it.

It makes me wonder a little why even though I have my mom to go to every time I come home, I still don't look forward to it before nine PM. I don't know, maybe I've just gotten used to it.

The moment I put my coat on, I tie my hair back in a ponytail but letting my bangs loose as it's comfortable that way.

It's starting to get awfully cold these days so I tend to choose the thicker coats. Yet, the boy in the field still wears the normal shirts and shorts which either meant he's used to the cold or he's just enduring the chilly weather.

I wonder why he never gets tired of practicing on his own but then again, I never get tired of reading the three same books over and over again everyday.

Dad calls me up just to check up on us for a moment. He's a bit disappointed with the fact that I'm still not home but he eventually shrugs it off. So the moment the call ends, I continue with my homeworks.

After I'm finished with the homeworks, I watch Harry practice. He glances up every once in a while to my direction but then again, he usually doesn't make the first move. . . and never say the first word.

I scratch my left hand, feeling a little uneasy as I haven't talked to him in a while now. In fact, I'm not even sure if that little photo issue bothered him because it sure did bother me.

Also, not to mention the fact that none of us knew why he was distracted during game three. . . I'm still hoping it isn't me.

"So Louis told me you got your game back," I say and it probably wasn't the best thing to start the conversation with but too late.

Harry stops playing and looks at me with a smile, "I do hope so, the last game was sort of a mess."

"Hmm." I bite my lower lip and nod. "May I ask why?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow.

"I don't mean it in a prying sort of way, I'm just curious," I say.

He scratches the back of his head, "It's nothing. I was just a little distracted, that's all."

"By what?" I ask, just curious. . . curious to know if I wasn't the reason.

"Nothing, you really don't want to know."