Fun Fact Time

Like go ahead if you cats wanna read. Just my tradition ya know. . .

Fun facts in,
One heartbeat,
Two heartbeats,
Three heartbeats,
Four heartbeats. . .

1. The reason why I wrote this story is because my sister asked me to. . . including the deal that I use her gang as the characters since she found out that I used mine during Into The Night.

2. Needless to say, Madelaine, Michaella and Isabelli are all real people. Madelaine is pronounced as Made-LINE, not Made-LANE.

3. Thanks to real-life Isabelli who is really half-Spanish and have grandparents in Barcelona, the Barcelona scenes came to existence. Plus, in real life, she really has the cutest smile.

4. I usually don't talk to real-life Micha. But, she's really talented. . . plus, her second name is Allyson and was born on December 13. (I was already halfway when I found that out so O_O)

5. My sister, Madelaine is the whole inspiration for this story because the title is her favorite song. . . so is the alternate title (See You In My Dreams) which, she later made me change to 'Find You There' because it seems to fit the story better.

6. This story was supposed to be right after Things I Lost but I'm glad I just wrote it now because the story wasn't as fixed.

7. If you're noticing some similarities between Into The Night and Find You There, it's because they used to be just ONE STORY.

8. Continuing, I decided to separate the stories when most of the things just don't add up. I separated some details to this and that which is why some of the parts used to be for Into The Night and some parts of ITN used to be for FYT.

9. This was supposed to be Harry's POV because he's easier to use for me but I thought it just fits with Taylor much better.

10. I honestly thought this story won't be long. I expected like twenty chapters or something.

11. I wasn't really sure if you guys liked this storyline but I just took a chance.

12. It took me a very long time before I decided on which ending to use with this. During the course, my sister kept asking me if I'd end it happy or sad. Sometimes I'd answer sad, sometimes, happy and most of the time I just don't know.

13. The Tenerife scene, was unplanned. . . but in my opinion, one of the most beautiful chaps I've ever written.

14. Continuing, the Tenerife scene ruined my plans, at least four scenes that existed even before Into The Night were altered, some even deleted. Yet, I REGRET NOTHING.

15. I've only thought of the Tenerife scene when I was writing about Barcelona. . . which I only thought of because of Isabelli, whose real birthday is on March 3.

16. After writing Into The Night, I kind of went like "Great, now how am I going to end the next book?!" Because gotta admit, I can't top that off.

17. You've probably noticed how all my books have different sorts of endings.

18. What you probably didn't notice is the fact that none of my books had the vowel "a" in their titles:
• For Your Eyes Only
• Things I Lost
• Into The Night
• Find You There

19. Ed Sheeran. . . We The Kings. . . none of these stories would be that okay if these artists didn't exist. (Of course 1D and TS too)

20. Sad, Beautiful Tragic by TS is a beautiful song and I kind of forgot to use it here so. . . Maybe in my next book. (Uh-oh)

21. The Styles have a certain type in this book considering Cassie and Taylor both have blue eyes and blonde hair XD. Add Samara in it too.

22. Maybe I made Harry's character this way because he seemed a little too perfect in ITN or TIL where he cared for her so much endlessly I just have to write about something where he makes a mistake and regrets it so badly.

23. I am not sure what my next book will be because I'm still choosing.

24. My personal deadline for this book is before September 21 because it's Maddie's birthday.

25. I am sorry that there isn't a prom. When I planned this out, it did have a prom scene and it is originally planned to be a scene where Harry said he'll let Taylor go then a few months after he'll come back to tell her he really loves her. (Vineyard Scene in Italy: 46-47) But since they kissed again, a bit too early, (Tenerife) it'll make Taylor look a little too undecided to take that long to actually choose.

I could've written a normal prom scene, really. . . but I was saving the event thingy for Harry's wedding.

26. Those awful jokes that Harry thrown when he was drunk? I said all of those to my sister and I think she did not appreciate it. XD.

27. Most of the jokes are from Tumblr.

28. Sometimes I don't write the Italian translations because it would've been awkward. . . sometimes Tay understands them so I write the translations, when she doesn't, I find it awkward to write it when it's her POV. If she doesn't understand it, it's up to the readers if they want to look up what Harry meant. . . sorry.

29. Maybe it's unnoticeable, but both Into The Night and Find You There had bridges in their covers. . . as I said, they used to be just one story.

30. Runner having a baby girl is liffeeeee.

31. Back to FYT, I planned Cara and Kendall to be Tay's best friends here. . . Cara as the bitter one (Madz) and Kendall as the shipper or the flirt (Micha) but my sister suggested (rather forced me) to use her gang and I liked it that way anyways so I went ahead with using Maddie, Isabelli and Micha.

32. Real life Micha does not know about this story.

33. My friend, who gave me the nickname, DP(22), read the whole bio and I asked her if the story would end happily or tragically. She said she thinks it would end tragically.

34. Told myself I wouldn't finish this story without watching Cars (The very first movie only) because hey, that movie was great.

35. Cancelled the idea. Way too much for my age at the moment.

36. Rewrite is up in my other account.