Twenty-Three

"Cheater," Harry mutters as we walk towards the other room –his main bedroom. His hair is awfully ruffled now because I kept pulling it to distract him earlier. . . only way but damn, he is really a professional in what he does.

I laugh, "In most ways."

He pulls down my ponytail and ruffles my hair, making it a mess. "Hey, what was —"

"You've done it multiple times," he says, smirking at me with dimples slightly showing up.

"Jerk," I mutter, trying to fix my hair but it's actually almost impossible without a comb.

He laughs, "In most ways."

"Anyways what time is it?" I ask and hop on his bed, making the mattress bounce slightly.

"I don't know but it's still too early." He lies beside me but of course keeping his distance. He closes his eyes after a moment.

I look at my wristwatch, "Eleven. I need to go home." Not that I am looking forward to go home, I just need to or I'll get my ass into trouble with mom.

"One moment," Harry mutters and puts an arm over me. He takes a very deep breath. "Lavender," he whispers and smiles.

I roll my eyes, "Get off, weirdo."

He does. He pulls his arm to him while laughing. "Alright, I'm taking you home. Let me just change." He stands up.

"What's wrong with your shirt?" I ask, raising an eyebrow while sitting up. I look at the shirt and despite the floral style, I don't see something wrong with it.

"I'm wearing boxers," he answers. He opens his closet and takes a look inside, pulling out jeans later on.

I don't even realize that I am watching him until he starts speaking again.

"You change too. You can't exactly go home in my shirt and my boxers. Runner will murder me," he says and smiles as he starts putting his jeans on.

Okay. I look over to the curtain rod where I hung my dress but it isn't there anymore. "Where is it?" I ask.

"Asked the maids to dry-clean it. Should be done by now."

I raise an eyebrow. As far as I'm concerned, he's been with me the entire time and I don't remember him talking to his maids to do something.

"You've been with me like the whole time."

"Not when I'm using the bathroom," he replies with a sly smirk. He takes off his shirt and takes a new one from the closet, making me think of how many clothes a day his maids have to wash but it's not really my problem to deal with.

The door opens and I half expect it to be one of his maids but it's a couple and I think I know them. . . from school.

"Oh, this room's taken," the girl says and I know her. She used to be in my class last year. . . And she's awful news, mostly because she is a close-knit with Lindsey.

Trina Waddron smiles widely as she looks at both me and Harry. "Oh my gosh, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift!"

I can barely speak. The words are already stuck in my throat.

Trina is Lindsey's friend. She is here right now. She saw a scene. . . she saw Harry still putting his shirt on, while I am on his bed, wearing his clothes. . . with awful hair! What the heck?!

"Nothing happened, get the fuck out," Harry mutters and shuts the door along with the couple.

I am still frozen over what just happened. My throat feels dry and my mind is suddenly just flashing all the images from earlier, how Harry looked.

Find You There (Fanfic Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें