Twenty-Six

"That was bloody awesome, cousin! Where'd you learn to do that?!" Louis yells very gleefully as we are walking down the hallways.

"Eh, watched a fair couple of movies and documentaries with court cases so, yeah," Madz says. "Thanks for backing me up in there, Taylor."

"Oh so, you're not going to thank me?" Isabelli asks.

Madz giggles, "Thank you."

"Thanks for getting us out of trouble," Runner says. "I really love you kitties!"

"This calls for a celebration!" Louis raises his voice loud enough for us to hear. "Who's up for arcade games tonight?!"

Cheers, whoops and chatters of excitement fills our group in agreement for Lou's idea. It's a cause for celebration, it's quite enough as we really got out trouble for that one. I know Madz was just desperate to pay them back because a suspension of a week when there's an upcoming game would really kill their playing mood.

Since we've been in the principal's office for far too long, it's already our dismissal time so we can easily just make our way out. We change into normal clothes at first but unlike them, I have no extra clothes so I just cover my uniform with my coat. Madz does the same thing as she doesn't bring extra clothes herself.

I notice that Harry has a black band around his right wrist and I think it's the band from the same restaurant. The print is a little unreadable but I think it's still the same one with the word "badass." I'm wondering why he's wearing it around his arm though.

I ride with Runner and so does Isabelli because our cars are our service so we don't actually drive them. Madz is with her cousin while Micha takes a ride with Harry.

Seriously, I'm surprised that Harry isn't the first to arrive at the mall where we agreed to meet up but I figure maybe he just doesn't want to show off.

The arcade place is wildly noisy with all the kids and the music playing around. The lights were a little too much like the disco but the place is still packed with games for me to actually mind the thing I hate.

The moment we got a heap load of tokens from the trading counter, we all meet up.

"Basketball, ladies versus gentlemen?" Louis offers with a grin at us.

"Deal," Madz agrees immediately as we all rush to the basketball arcade games.

Three, two, one. . .

We start shooting –really, throwing the balls I'm hopes to shoot it at the ring. I have no idea if the boys are good at basketball but they're boys, most probably, they are. They even cut us some slack as Runner and Louis distanced themselves by a meter away from the games and shoot from there while Harry passes the the balls.

And they won.

"We won, we pick the next game," Runner says.

Later, they agreed to pick the shooting game, two versus two from either side.

So it went on by Runner and Louis versus Madz and Micha. I half expect Harry to be really good at that because he's a control freak and has a great eye for speed when times come but I can't say Madz can't go against him because she can definitely be at things if she wants to.

I observe very quietly from the sidelines. Harry wasn't the most accurate but he is fast in his response so Micha had already used three magazines to kill his character. . . still counting.

Again, the boys win.

"Anyone up for racing?" Louis asks and the rest of the girls squeal. Racing. . . not the next thing they'd want to play if they don't want the boys to singlehandedly kill us.