Chapter 75: Going home

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"Thank you all for making this another amazing warped tour!! Till next time!" Tyler yelled into his microphone.

We finished the set and got off the stage.

"Damn! What a way to end the day." I said.

"I'm gonna miss this. This was an amazing tour." Lincoln said.

"It was." I said.

I packed all my stuff up and decided to go out. I walked around the venue for a bit just wandering, running into fans occasionally and stopping to talk. The venue slowly emptied and all that was left were the bands and crew. I walked around a bit more, saying my goodbyes to my friends. I then made my way back to the bus and hopped on. The engine started up and we headed back home.

"This was truly amazing you guys." Tyler said.

We all sat in the front, talking to each other for a bit before we headed our separate ways again.

"It's always nice getting to live my dreams with amazing people. I love you guys and I'm gonna miss you guys." I said.

"I agree. We all have to get together again sometime to hang." Melody said.

We all agreed.

We got back to LA and we all headed our separate ways after saying our goodbyes. I hopped in my car and headed back home to Ashley. I drove into the driveway and parked. I grabbed my bags and locked the car as I headed to the door. I unlocked it and was greeted with a sleeping Ashley and Luke on the couch. I laughed.

"I feel like every time I come home, he's always sleeping on the couch."

I laughed again and went to my room to drop my things off.

"I'll unpack later. I'm really hungry though, better find something to eat."

I went back out to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge for some food.

"Some old takeout that's definitely not mine, some lettuce, grapes, juice, pizza that looks to be about a week old."

I settled on a bowl of cereal instead. I got out a bowl and some milk and sat at the counter. I looked back into the living room. Ashley was still fast asleep. The tv had been turned on and was playing some action show. I sat in the silence and it was soothing in a way. I was able tend to my thoughts and admire my surroundings. It was nice to relax after the hustle and bustle of tour.

I turned back to my cereal and finished eating. I set the bowl in the sink and decided to check on Ashley once more. I walked into the living room and he was still sleeping. I sat at his feet not wanting to wake him. I checked my Twitter and Instagram and locked my phone again. I looked at Ashley. He looked so peaceful, so still... so handsome.

"How'd I get so lucky to end up with a guy who actually cares about me, someone who wants me to be successful and happy, someone who is so talented at many things but so humble."

I smiled thinking about him. He is my everything. I can't imagine a world without him and I'm sure he feels the same about me. I stroked his lower leg through the blanket. He shuffled a little bit. I smiled.

"I should definitely wake him up now..."

I got up and connected our lips. His eyes opened as we disconnected. He smiled.

"You made it home." He said.

"Yup, did you miss me?" I asked.

"I missed you more than I could even say." He said.

He grabbed me and put me in his lip as he sat up. We kissed again.

"I love you Harley." He said.

"I love you Ashley." I said.

We caught up a bit more as the tv show ended.

"How was warped?" He asked.

"Amazing!" I said with excitement.

"Haha, I'm glad you had fun." He said, smiling.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He said.

I hugged him.

"I'm so glad I'm back home. We can start our lives now." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know, like settle in, start a family. All that stuff." I said.

He smiled. I smiled too.

"We most definitely can." He said.

We kissed again.

The night went on as we caught up more before deciding to go to sleep. We got ready together and I crawled into bed. He got in after and wrapped his warm, tattooed arms around me.

"I missed this too." I said.

I snuggled into him and fell asleep.