Chapter 69: Wedding night

*Recap*

We got into the apartment and Ashley locked the door. The pets were sleeping and we slipped into the bedroom. Ashley smiled at me as he closed the door.

"I can't believe we just got married." He whispered to me.

"I know." I said.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

We started kissing softly and then more passionately.

"You ready to make this official?" Ashley asked, giving me his Purdy smirk.

"Absolutely." I said seductively in his ear.

*Harley's P.O.V.*

Ashley started kissing my neck up and down. I held onto his head and rubbed his back.

"We should take this pesky suit off." I said to him.

He got up and I helped him take off his suit. I unbuttoned his shirt and he took it off with his tie. He undid his pants and took them off too. Stripped down to his boxers, Ashley eyed me up and down.

"What about that gorgeous dress?" He said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"It's in the way." He said.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "I can help you with that."

He kissed my neck softly and then ran his hands down to the zipper on my dress. He slowly unzipped it and I stepped out of it. We put it to the side and then Ashley softly pushed me back on the bed. He reconnected his lips to my neck. He kissed and licked my sweet spot, making me moan. I softly massaged his head as I bit my lip, letting a few moans escape.

He worked his way down to my chest and he gently began sucking on my breasts. As he did that, I was slightly grinding into him. He groaned in response. I could feel his member start to become more prominent in his boxers. He started kissing down to my stomach and eventually bit my underwear, as if asking to take them off. I slid them off and then I took his boxers off.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"Do it." I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning

I woke up in warm, tattooed arms. I looked around the room briefly. My dress and Ashley's suit were thrown in a pile on the floor. Our under garments rested on top of them as well. I looked at my husband and smiled. I cuddled into his chest, loving the warmth he was giving off. I sat there for a few minutes before Ashley finally woke up. He smiled at me.

"Good morning." He said, just waking up.

"Morning." I said.

We sat in bed for a few hours just cuddling before we decided to get up and get ready. We both got up and showered and got dressed.