Chapter 64: Fuck fancy!

*Harley's P.O.V.*

It's been a little while since we got Lucy. She has adjusted well to her new home, and the dogs love her. Ashley and I have been laying low and living life. We have been planning the wedding and have arranged most of the little things. Now we need to work on the venue, getting out invitations, and stuff like that. I have picked Cleo to me my maid of honor. She has been my best friend for so long and has been with me through everything. We are going to go dress shopping soon. Regardless, it is a nice Saturday and Ashley has planned a special date for us.

"Hey, you should get ready. We have reservations for 6." Ashley said.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"A nice place. Dress nice." He said.

"So like a dress?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I looked at him.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

I hate wearing dresses and he knew that.

"Yeah, or like fancy clothes. I don't know, just dress nice." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I went to our room and put on nice clothes, because I didn't really own any dresses. I then did a little make up and did my hair. I came out and he changed. He then came out to the living room in a nice suit.

"Well, you look sexy." I said.

He smiled.

"Thank you, you look very gourgeous yourself." He said.

"Why, thank you." I said.

We got in the car and headed to the restaurant.

"So, what even is this place?" I asked.

"It's a new restaurant that opened like 2 weeks ago. I've been wanting to take you here for a while. It's pretty fancy but I heard the food was good so I figured we should check it out." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We were on our way to the restaurant. Traffic was pretty heavy and we were running a bit late.

"Do you think we'll make it on time?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." He said.

I could tell he was a little reluctant by the way he said it.

"Okay." I said.

We continued driving in silence. I decided to put some music on and we listened to some Bvb.

"Can we change it? I hear enough of this stuff." He said.

"What? You don't like your own music?" I asked.

"I do, it's just, I've been playing this stuff non-stop for years. I want to listen to something different." He said.

"Okay, well, I don't hate my band's music so we'll play some of that." I said.

I put in some of my music.

"I don't hate Bvb's music. If I did, I would probably leave the band. I just don't want to listen to it right now." He said.

"I know, I'm teasing." I said, smiling.

He smiled and continued driving. We finally arrived at the restaurant and we parked.