Chapter 72: Warped tour round 2

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"I'm gonna miss you." Ashley said.

"I know. I am too." I said.

We hugged one last time.

"I promise I'll be safe. I'll call or text you everyday. You gotta come out one of these days and see us." I said.

"I will." He said. "You got everything?"

I looked down at my two suitcases and my backpack.

"I think so. They've got my basses so I'm all set." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

We kissed. The bus pulled up and he walked me outside.

"Hey Harley! You ready for warped round 2?!" Cleo said, getting out of the bus.

"Yeah, it's gonna be cool." I said, turning back to Ashley.

I hugged him again and he hugged back and kissed my head.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot." I said.

"Go have fun. Don't worry about me, warped is supposed to be fun." He said.

I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

We kissed again and I walked onto the bus. It started moving and I waved through the window. Ashley was standing on the porch and waved back, blowing a lot of kisses. I smiled and then he was out of sight. I turned back around and saw the rest of my band.

"Hey, long time no see losers." I said jokingly.

I smiled.

"Haha." Tyler said sarcastically. "We're going to pick up Lincoln and Melody now. Then we're set to go."

"Sweet." I said.

"Go get your bunk quick." Tyler said.

"Oh shit." I said and ran to the bunks.

"Cleo! Where's your bunk babe?" I said.

"Top left in the back, like always." She replied.

"Alright. I'm getting top right in the back, like always." I said, laughing.

I threw my stuff into my bunk and went back up front to catch up with the crew and everyone.

"How's Colt doing, Tyler?" I asked, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Good actually. He's working for Fearless records now. I forgot what he does but he's working at that place. He loves it. He's hoping to get to a position where he can either start his own label or get high up where he's at." Tyler said.

"Yeah, that's amazing. You must be proud. Hell, I'm proud." I said.

"Yeah, I'm really proud of him and happy that he's doing good after everything." Tyler said.