Chapter 12: To the park!

*Harley's P.O.V.*

I woke up with warm arms around me and a head resting on my shoulder.

"Good morning, or should I say, good afternoon." Ashley said while smiling.

I turned around to look at him. He smiled and looked into my eyes. I saw a clash of happiness and sadness in his.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. "Please tell me! I can help you. The guys would help too." He said.

I frowned a little and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Am I depressed? Bipolar? Confused? How can I tell him I cut over him??"

"Babe," I started.

He returned all his attention to me. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I thought you were cheating on me." I finally blurted.

"What?!" He asked, panicking. "Babe, you know I would never do that! I love you with all of my heart!" He responded.

"I know, it was so stupid of me." I said, crying even more.

He hugged me closer.

"I guess I was just being overly self conscious." I replied.

We hugged for a long time, releasing the built up tension and stress.

"Harley," He started.

His perfect chocolate brown eyes looked directly into mine. It was almost as if he was staring into my soul and filling it with his company. It comforted me.

"I love you with all of my heart. Words cannot express my true feelings for you. If you want, we can take things a little slower and not rush into things we aren't ready for, okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I replied.

We hugged and kissed passionately. We both sat up on the bed.

"So, how bad are they?" He asked very concerned, referring to my arms.

I looked down in shame.

"Hey, it's okay baby. I still love you and I will always love you." He said.

I nervously grabbed the sleeve to my sweatshirt and slowly lifted it, revealing the bandage I had put on my arm.

"Can I?" Ashley asked.

I nodded.

He lifted the bandage to reveal fresh, red lines in my skin and faded old ones.

I started crying a little.

"It's okay, Harley. We can get through this. I will always be here for you, until the day I die. And even then, I'll still be with you." Ashley said.

He put my sleeve down and wrapped his arm over my shoulder, calming me. I sobbed into his chest a little bit. He rubbed my back soothingly and ran his fingers delicately through my hair to calm me.

"Why don't we go to the living room and watch some tv to get our minds off of things?" Ashley suggested.

"Okay." I replied.

We got up and walked to the living room where Hera and CC were talking about something. They turned to me.

"Is everything okay?" CC asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Silence filled the air until CC's phone rang. He answered it.

"Hello?" He said. "Okay, we'll see you there. Bye."

"Who was that?" Ashley asked.

"That was Andy. The guys are at the park and I told him we'd go." CC replied.

Hera's eyes grew and she looked up at CC.

"Do you want to go to the park?" CC asked her.

"Yes!" She said, excited.

"Cool. Let's go." I said.

We walked out of my apartment and walked to the park.