Chapter 3: Fuck!

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"Give me your best." He said.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

"My best?"

He gave me his Purdy look.

I smirked at him and walked towards him. I began to touch my breasts. His eyes grew wider and I smiled. He sat back enjoying the view. I turned around and bent over, flaunting my behind. I looked at him through my legs.

"He's definitely enjoying this."

I flipped my head up with my back still curved and slowly rose up, gliding my hands from my ankles up my thighs and then my butt as I did so.

I stepped back and straddled Ashley's lap. My back was to his chest. I positioned his hands over my breasts and he began squeezing them. I reached my arms back and played with his soft hair. He began to stroke my body. His right hand moved down and softly caressed my right thigh. His head was by my left ear.

He softly began to kiss my cheek. I let out a soft moan. His left hand was groping my left breast and his right hand had snaked its way to my crotch. I was still playing with his hair, as it was really the only thing I could reach. I felt his member begin to poke me. I slowly started to grind my butt on him. He grunted.

"Mhmm. You like that?" He whispered flirtatiously in my ear. His hand had reached inside of my panties and he started playing with my clit. I tilted my head back in pleasure. I moaned in response.

He continued to play with me as his member grew more prominent in his pants.

"Baby, let me take care of you." I said, flirtatiously.

I reached for his hand and removed it from my panties. I got off of him and kneeled down in front of him. He remained seated on the couch, his legs spread apart a little bit more. I looked up at him while I touched his hard member through his pants. He moaned softly.

I looked back at his crotch and began to undo his belt. I then unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled the zipper down.

"Stand up." I told him.

He obeyed and stood up. I slowly pulled his pants to his ankles. I could see his rock hard member thorough his black boxer briefs. I played with the waistband of his underwear and slid them down to his ankles. His erection sprung free.

I looked up at him and slowly took him inside of my mouth. He moaned softly. I began to suck and played with his balls. I began to pick up the pace and bobbed my head up and down on his member. He moaned some more. I played with him, running my tongue along his slit and licking him up and down. I then took each ball into my mouth and sucked on them, swirling my tongue around them.

He had his fingers laced in my hair. I took my wig off and let my real hair free from its cage. His eyes grew wide.

"Nice hair." He said.

I smiled. He pulled me up and sat me down on the couch. He took his pants off completely, along with his shirt. He was completely naked now and I was still in just my bra, panties, fishnets, and heels. He approached me and got on top of me, kissing me passionately.