Chapter 2: Work just got better

*Harley's P.O.V.*

*Woah, woah, sink your teeth into forever.
Woah, woah, sunlight burns children surrender.*

My alarm went off playing Children Surrender by Black Veil Brides, as always.

I slowly rolled out of bed and crawled into the shower. I got dressed and ate some toast while waiting for the babysitter. She was a friend of mine.

"Hey Cleo!" I said.

"What's up, Harley? Good luck at work." She said.

"Thanks, I'll need it. Hera is still sleeping. Got to go. Thank you. Bye." I said, closing the door.

I entered my car and headed for work. I pulled up to the building.

"Vanilla Cupcake Lounge" the sign read.

Yup. I work at a strip club. I hate it so much. I was originally a bartender but they were short on dancers one day and now I'm stuck doing this.

I walked into the building and headed to the back lounge where the girls got ready.

"Angel, baby, your dance time has been rescheduled. Just walk around the floor a bit and I'll call you when we need you." My boss said.

He's a pig. Just your typical man I suppose. He always flirts with us and favors some over others. He also asks for favors if you know what I mean. He addressed me by my "stripper name." All the girls have one to protect their identity in case some guys get a little crazy and go after us.

"Okay." I said.

I put on my make-up and blonde wig and stepped out onto the floor.

I saw two very familiar faces watching one of the dancers on stage.

"No, it can't be. Is that Ashley Purdy? And CC?"

I walked a little closer to them and Ashley noticed me looking at him. He turned his attention to me.

"Yup. It is. Oh my god! Work just got better."

I walked in between him and CC who were sitting down by the railing.

"Hello, what brings you two here today?" I asked, wrapping each arm around both of their shoulders.

They both looked at me now.

"Just a guys day out before our show tomorrow." Ashley replied.

I looked over at CC. I think he noticed my Bvb tattoo I had on my left arm because he was looking at me funny. I looked back to Ashley.

"That's cool. Is there anything I can do for you handsome gentlemen today?" I asked, as part of our job.

We were required to make sure our guests had a 'good' time, so to speak. That means we were required to give them anything they wanted, including sex.

"Well, you are a very beautiful young lady." Ashley said.

I blushed and tried to not fangirl.

"Thank you." I said. "Why don't we have some one-on-one time." I said flirtatiously to Ashley.

I grabbed his hand and he took it.

"We'll be right back sweetheart." I said to CC, winking at him.

I led Ashley to our private rooms we have in the back. Each dancer has their own room, which they can decorate and personalize. They all had our names on the door. I took him to my room and locked the door behind us.

"Hello, sweetheart. I'm Harley. What's your name?" I asked, even though I knew his name.

He sat down on the black leather love seat.

"I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you Harley." He replied. "Although the name on your door said Angel."

"Uhh, yeah. That's not my real name. Harley is my real name." I laughed. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ashley."

There was a small pause.

"What can I do for you today Mr. Purdy?" I said.

"Oh shit! I just gave myself away. Damnit!"

I hoped he totally disregarded the fact I called him by his last name when he only introduced himself by his first name.

I kept stroking myself, running my hands up and down my body seductively.

"Um, how do know my last name?" He said.

"Shit!"

"Oh, I think I've s-seen you around before. You know, t-the girls and stuff." I said, nervously.

He had a flirty smirk on his face, or should I say, a Purdy smirk.

"Nice tattoo." He said, pointing to the Bvb star I have on my left arm. "So you're familiar with my band?" He asked.

"Maybe a little." I said, lying.

"That's cool. You coming to the show tomorrow?" He asked.

"Maybe." I replied.

I leaned over him and began stroking his brown hair.

"You're probably gonna enjoy this more than I am." He said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, running my hands all over his body.

"Well, you're a fan, I know that much." He said, his chocolate brown eyes staring deep into my blue ones.

He smiled and I did the same.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Purdy? Lap dance? Blow job? Something more?" I said, winking and biting my lip.

"Give me your best." He said.

I raised an eyebrow at that.

"My best?"

He gave me his Purdy look.

I smirked at him and walked towards him.

((A/N Sorry for the cliff hanger :) Smut in the next chapter ;) ))