Chapter 53: What is going on?

((*A/N* Felt the pic goes well with the title. Oh Ash... XD)
*Harley's P.O.V.*

I woke up in an empty bed and realized Ashley wasn't there. I jolted up and heard movement in the bathroom. I then looked at the clock. It was only 5:50. I decided to get up and check the bathroom. Ashley was standing in front of the sink with wet hair while brushing his teeth.

"Hey." I said, standing in the doorway.

"Hi." He said, toothpaste still in his mouth.

"I have to pee." I said, closing the door.

"Okay." He said.

I did my thing while Ashley spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth out. I finished and flushed the toilet, joining Ashley at the sink to wash my hands. He went over to the toilet and pulled his pants down to pee as well. He finished and washed his hands as I put my contacts in. He was wearing jeans and flannel long sleeve shirt. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and it was unbuttoned, exposing his chest and outlaw tattoo. I was still in my pajamas but decided to shower quick and get dressed before heading to breakfast.

We were all up and ready and went downstairs. Cleo and CC were talking and we all decided to head over to the main house. We brought the rest of the guys with us and we all showed up on time for breakfast. We sat down at the table and began eating. We had discussed the day before while eating.

"So, how do you guys like the ranch?" Pop asked.

"It was awesome." Andy said.

"What was your favorite part?" Jack asked.

"I liked shooting the targets at the end of the day." Jake said.

"Yeah, that was fun." Lincoln said.

"I liked seeing Jake milk a goat." Jinxx said while laughing.

Jake glared at him while everyone else laughed except for Ashley and I.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It kicked me." Jake said.

I laughed as he said that.

"Well, you weren't doing it right then." I said.

"Yeah, guess not. It didn't kick Lincoln though." Jake said.

"Yeah, I learned from your mistakes. Thanks." Lincoln said.

"Yeah." Jake said, looking down at his plate and continuing to eat.

"Well, goats are very picky, at least ours are. But in my opinion, I prefer goat cheese over cow cheese." Jack said.

"Yeah, but I like cow milk better." I added. "Unpasteurized that is."

"Yeah, unpasteurized milk tastes really good." Tyler said.

"Yeah, it does." CC said.

"Well, when they pasteurize milk, it gets rid of the germs and stuff but it also gets rid of the flavor. Legally, you can't sell milk unless it is pasteurized. We only pasteurize the milk we sell unless it is to neighbors or something then we don't worry about it." Pop said.

"Well, all of this food is amazing. I've never tasted bacon that tastes so good." CC said.

"That's because we made that bacon a few days ago and it came from the backyard, not some supermarket." Pop said.

"Yeah, I can't eat meat from the store. It tastes bland to me. I also get sick every time I eat it. I can only eat it at home because it's fresh and I know it's fresh." I said.

"Yeah, same. Who knows what they put in the store meat." Cleo said.

"That's true." Tyler said.

"Well, thank you guys so much for visiting us up here. It was nice to meet y'all and fell free to visit again. I hope you guys enjoyed yourself and good luck with the rest of your tour." Pop said as we all got up.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay here. It was awesome." Andy said.

"Yeah, I had a good time. It's nice to take a day off, especially from the brutal tour that is warped tour." Tyler said.

We all exited the house and gathered our belongings right as the tour busses showed up.

"Bye, Pop." I said, hugging him.

"I'm gonna miss you sweet pea. Make sure to call." Pop said.

"I will, every Sunday." I said.

"Every Sunday." He said.

I smiled at him.

"And make sure you take care of your Ashley." He said.

"Okay, I will." I said, smiling.

"You'll see why. Cherish him. He's a good guy." Pop said, smiling.

"Okay, Pop." I said.

I had gotten on my bus to put my stuff back. Everyone was there and getting settled again. I went back outside and said my goodbyes to Aunt Belle and Jack and then I waited for Ashley. Pop was talking to him about something but I didn't know what. Ashley then walked over to me and we kissed eachother goodbye. I then got on my bus and we started to head for the next venue. I had some time to myself so I sat on my bunk and thought for a little bit.

"It feels like everyone is acting really weird. CC and Ashley last night, Ashley asking for my ring size, Pop being all weird today, Ashley and Pop talking last night. What is going on? Is something gonna happen? I'm so confused..."

I decided to brush it off and go to sleep.