Chapter 34: Getting better

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"I'll stitch your wounds," Ashley whispered in my ear. "with love."

He lifted my arm up and kissed it. He then set it back down at my side and laced our fingers together. I smiled.

"I love you too." I whispered before drifting off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harley?" Someone called.

I turned over and saw Ashley outside of the bunk with the curtain open.

"Hey babe." He said, smiling.

I smiled back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better." I said.

"Good." He said. "You should get up, start the day. If is the first day of warped tour after all."

"Okay." I said, getting up.

My arms still stung from earlier but I ignored it.

"Hey, she's alive!" Andy said, a smile on his face.

"Yeah." I said, smiling as well.

"Harley, we go on at 3." Cleo said.

I'm guessing she was still here from earlier.

"Okay, why time is it now?" I asked.

"1." She said.

"Okay, should we get ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said, getting up from the couch.

She kissed CC before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"Wait!" I said.

She looked at me and let go. I turned and kissed Ashley.

"Good luck babe." He said, smiling.

"Thanks. You too." I said.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He said as I was leaving.

"Okay." I said and exited the Bvb bus.

Cleo and I went back to our bus and got ready for our set. I put on black, ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt to cover my arms, for obvious reasons. I then started on my make-up. I drew the red line over my eyes and then I did Ashley's lines on the side of my face from the old Bvb makeup they had and then put my soon to be signature upside down crosses on my cheeks with more lines on my face in red until I was done. I looked at the clock.

"2:00"

"Good, we still have an hour." I said out loud.

"Not good!" Cleo said. "We still need to warm up and get to the stage." She said.

"Oh, shit. That's right." I said. "Let's go."

Cleo and I exited the bus and headed towards our stage. Some fans spotted us and we were stopped every so often to take pictures and sign stuff for them. We made it to the stage and I grabbed my bass from its case and started warming up. The rest of the guys were also warming up. My nervous anxiety returned and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I think Cleo noticed because she asked if I was okay.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous. That's all." I said.

"Harley, that's what you said last time. And then that happened." She said, pointing at my covered arms.

"I know, but I was nervous then too. And then all these thoughts came to my head and I couldn't help myself..." I said, disappointed in myself.

"Don't be nervous, babe." A voice said.

I looked up as arms wrapped around me from behind. I turned my head and saw Ashley.

"Once you get up there, it's like a different world." He whispered in my ear. "All of your stresses and anxieties melt away as the music fills your ears and mind and you become lost in this beautiful wonderland." He said, smiling.

I smiled too, imagining this 'wonderland' for myself.

"Just relax and let the music take you away." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Razorblades! 5 minutes!" One of the stage managers yelled.

"Good luck." Ash whispered, smiling.

We shared a quick kiss before I joined the rest of my band.

"Okay, Harley, I know you're new to this. We do this thing..." Tyler started.

We huddled up.

"We go around and say stuff and just pump eachother up and get excited for the show. It's like going into battle, or something." Tyler explained.

"Okay." I replied.

"We're gonna kick ass today!" Colt said.

"Fuck yeah!" I added.

"Let's break some shit." Lyric said.

"But not our instruments, cause we need those." Tyler said.

We all laughed and then our intro music played.

"Go kick ass, girl." Tyler said to Cleo as she went onstage behind her drum kit.

"Let's do this shit!" Tyler said.

The rest of us went onstage and the crowd went wild.