Chapter 44: Naked party in the back lounge (part 2)

*Harley's P.O.V.*

"Are you ready?" Ashley asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.

He slowly thrust himself into me and I moaned in pleasure. He decided not to tease me and picked up his pace until he found a steady pace. We kissed as he thrust into me. I held his head with my hands to steady him as he thrust into me.

"Oh, fuck Ashley." I moaned.

"You like that baby?" Ashley asked, seductively.

I moaned in response. He continued to thrust into me at a nice steady speed and I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"Fuck, Harley." Ashley said.

He increased his pace slightly. He then pulled out and I got on my hands and knees. He thrusted into me again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his stomach to my back. He started thrusting into me harder.

"Oh my god, Ashley." I moaned.

He wrapped his right arm around the front of me and started playing with my clit.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned at the new pleasure introduced.

"Wait a second, I forgot we brought toys with us." Ashley said.

He stopped playing with my clit and he pulled out. I whimpered at the loss of contact and sat on my back. I then started to play with myself to keep myself satisfied.

"I'll be right back, baby. Don't cum without me." He said.

With that, he went to the bunk room. I played with myself and moaned, waiting for Ashley to return. He finally came back with a small suitcase.

"Is that full of toys?" I asked, surprised.

"No! I only brought a few." He said.

He took out a small, pink vibrator and I bit my lip.

"Go back, baby." He said.

I stopped playing with myself and returned on my hands and knees. He turned the toy on and put it right up to my clit. I moaned as the toy buzzed away. Ashley removed the toy but then thrust himself into me. He returned to the position he was at and then instead of playing with me with his fingers, he used the toy. I moaned at each thrust and felt the knot in my stomach getting tighter.

"Oh my god, I'm so close." I moaned.

"Fuck. I am too." Ashley moaned, out of breath.

His thrusts became sloppy but he thrust harder into me. I moaned louder until I finally came around his hard cock. He moaned out, cumming right after me and releasing his seed into me. We both collapsed after our orgasms. I collapsed on the couch and Ashley collapsed on me. I turned around so I was facing him and we were both catching our breaths.

We kissed again and then he rested his head on my chest.

"That was amazing." I said, looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah." Ashley said. "I like this pillow."

"It's just my boobs." I said, laughing.

"I know but they're comfy." He said.

I laughed again.

Ashley grabbed a blanket that was on the couch and I wrapped us in it.

"Hey, we should probably get our clothes and go to my bunk so no one finds us naked here." I said.

"Aww." Ashley whined.

"They'll probably freak when they find out we fucked on the couch." I said.

"Yeah, that's true." Ashley said.

He got up and took the condom off, throwing it away. We grabbed our clothes and then went back to my bunk to cuddle. We put our clothes in a pile in the corner of the bunk. Ashley layed down and I cuddled up next to him. He grabbed the covers and put them over us. He then wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.