Chapter 15: Sweet dreams

*Harley's P.O.V.*

I woke up in a white room that smelled of rubbing alcohol and sterile-ness. My eyes widened.

"Why am I in a hospital?!"

My right arm had a black cast on it with my fingers sticking out. I tried to move them but pain shot up my arm and I winced in pain. My head ached and I felt very tired. I was about to doze off when the door opened and startled me.

"Hey!" Andy said.

"Mm.." I replied, half asleep.

"Someone's sleepy..." Ashley said with a grin on his face.

My eyes shot open and I almost jumped out of the bed.

"Ashley!" I said.

He ran over to me and we hugged for a long time. I stroked his silky, brown hair. He kissed my cheek over and over. I smiled at that. He finally let go.

"So, how're you feeling?" Ashley asked.

"I'm a little sore.." I replied.

"Well, we can leave whenever you're ready." Jake said.

"Okay." I replied.

I sat in bed for a little bit while the guys talked amongst themselves, with the exception of Ashley who was laying next to me with his arm around me. I dug my head into his shirt and looked up at him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"I guess so." I said.

I changed quickly and walked out of the room. The guys checked Ashley and I out of the hospital and they brought us home. Ashley was going to stay with me so he can take care of me and Hera was staying with CC while I recover from my injuries.

When we first walked into my apartment, I immediately took a nap on the couch because I was exhausted. Right before I fell asleep, Ashley joined me and rested his head on top of mine with his arm around my waist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby, wake up." Ashley whispered to me.

I heard him but I was so tired I couldn't move.

"Mm.." Was the only thing I could manage to say.

"Okay..." He said, giving in.

He got up and lifted me up bridal style. He brought me somewhere and placed me on a very soft bed on my left side. I smiled.

"I knew you didn't want to sleep on the couch, baby." He said back.

He disappeared for a few seconds. I heard some doors shut and then he reappeared, wrapping me in his arms and intertwining our legs. His head was by my right ear.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered in my ear.

He then kissed my cheek and went to sleep.

((*A/N* Hey guys! I know it's been a while, I've been busy and had a little bit of writer's block but I figured I'd update. Sorry it's short, it's kind of a filler chapter. Good things to come in the future. :) ))