Mikoto shook her head. She felt it,truly.. She wanted to feel something again,but she couldn't bare it! 

"Your mother is the reason your father-"

"My Dad isn't even looking after me-"

"For years," Kurama interrupted. "Sasuke has watched over you. For years he has protected you,but you've never seen it... Even when you don't think he's looking after you,he is. I know how much he loved your mother,and the love he had for her at its highest... But then you came along." 

*

But then out of nowhere,Mikoto was shaken out of her conversation with Kurama and put back to reality where she faced Mitsuki's snake-alike eyes. 

She narrowed her eyes,almost ready to hit Mitsuki after seeing it was only him. 

"Mitsuki!" 

"Enemies." Mitsuki whispered to her just as Mikoto got up quicker than ever. She hadn't noticed but the side cut on her dress was even more cut now than before,and her shirt was ripped by her belly. 

Although,she could still fight in her gear,and it was still in good shape. Luckily,she even had a cape so no one would notice. 

Mikoto looked around and saw that her friends had already hidden in the trees. 

Both of them did the same and hid under the leaves of a big tree. Usually,Mikoto would go directly for an attack without caring. But somehow,Kurama had put some sense into her... And he had even put some feelings into her. 

The Satsune was giving her back her feelings,and somehow Mikoto knew that whatever this was... She was going to figure it out. 

"They're not from the Akatsuki." Boruto said,using his jougan to look. 

"Let me handle this." Mikoto whispered as she was about to go down,but then Boruto tried to stop her. 

"We will attack from behind-"

"We will not attack." Mikoto said darkly,feeling this dark shadow over her heart..This was her emotions crippling back to her. She knew it. 

Without anyone saying anything any more,Mikoto jumped from a few trees quiet like a cat,and then blocked the path for the strangers,cloaked in her cape which covered her entire face and body. 

"Enemy!" One shouted at a shuriken was being thrown at her,but their perception was quite awful,which made it even easier for Mikoto to catch the shuriken between her fingers. 

"S-shinobi!" 

"I will not be an enemy as long as you don't make me one."

"Who are you!" One of them ordered to know,sounding real confident. Mikoto guessed that must be their leader of some sort. She wasn't sure,but considering he was at the very front... 

"You do not need to know who I am,but I do need to know who you are." 

"I won't tell you."

"Villagers? Travelers?" Mikoto nudged her head upwards,making her eyes slightly visible for the others to see,revealing the mangekyo sharingan just to scare them off a little. 

"Sharingan..." 

"Who's your leader?" Mikoto questioned,which she shouldn't have done... Cause the minute she did,a little girl that seemed to be at Hima's age walked up. 

"I am." 

Mikoto nodded. "What are you doing in these woods?" 

"We're just travelers."