The kiss that lies

Sasuke's POV;

More deaths are falling upon and of course,Sasuke know just what the main reason behind this is. It is no one else rather than Narumi that is creating these deaths,but just what is she up to killing all these shinobi's?

"We know for sure she's trying to get an army." Shikamaru said thoughtfully. "But what else?" 

"She's killing,right?" Hinata said,looking at Shikamaru whom nodded. "Narumi herself is indeed very dead...  Whatever's inside her wants death. I'd assume that death gives it something to feed off,right?" 

Sasuke watched Hinata closely. He felt like they were on the right track here..He felt like this must be it,like this is the answer. No one has ever come up with a logical answer like this. Besides,it'd only make sense if whatever possessed Narumi would feed off death. With Sasuke's research,this put it very smoothly. 

"But why? Isn't that thing strong enough?" Naruto questioned,which was a good question. But to Sasuke it was obvious. 

"Narumi had the ability to call upon angels to kill her victims,although it takes half of your life span." Which is true,and the only one known to mankind who could do this was Kaguya. However,Narumi had learned and prefected this certain jutsu,although she's never used the jutsu. 

"Yes?" Shikamaru said. "What of the jutsu?" 

"It's not about the jutsu," Sasuke said. "It's about the amount of chakra you need to complete this jutsu,which is allot.. To answer your question,Naruto,I think the thing possessing her isn't by any means as strong as Narumi."

"Then why can't Narumi break through?" Kakashi asked,looking at the files of research. 

"It's a jutsu called Death Block." Sakura suddenly said. "The jutsu doesn't really acquire power whatsoever,just a dead yet living soul. Like Narumi's. So basically,it's trying to block Narumi's actions and feed off the dead so she can end this world."

"Like Kaguya did." Shikamaru said,looking down at Sakura whom was holding her hands firmly on Shikadai's and Mikoto's heads,keeping them alive. 

It's been about four hours and no one has yet come to an exclusive answer... This was yet the most dangerous game they've  played so far. A game Sasuke wished Mikoto didn't have to be the center of. 

Mikoto's POV;

She felt no fear...No fear at all. But the closer she came to this Lord the more the fear started to kind of...crawl up on her. 

All the had to keep her fear down her throat was Shikadai's presence. 

At last,as both of them stood in front of the Lord she saw a little evil smirk lighten up on his face. It didn't take long for Mikoto to feel that his chakra,his energy,was samiliar to...To hers? 

"Uzumaki,Uchiha,Hyuga,Senju..." His voice was raspy and dark and it could literally make itself stick to Mikoto's skin. His voice was just that powerful... Mikoto suddenly couldn't keep herself from looking up at the Lord. 

And what she was faced with,was cold ice blue eyes. 

"All those bloodlines creates someone just as powerful as an Otsutski,and it seems you've inherited both the body and the eyes." Mikoto's eyes were cold. She was glaring at the man in front of her with pure hatred. 

She had realized that as this man spoke,her mother was wandering around somewhere trying to find her soul that is connected to her body in this world. As he spoke she was wasting more and more time... 

That's when all fear seemed to shut down. That's when every single shred of her pain and constant thoughts shut down...

"An Otsutsuki-"

"I'm not an Otsutsuki," Mikoto said,her voice dark with a sudden power to it. "I am an Uchiha." 

He looked at her,shocked over the fact that she dared to speak. But Mikoto no longer felt any fear of this man. 

"You've passed forbidden land." he said to her. 

"And you have someone that belongs in our land." Mikoto said,her eyes concentrating on the man before her. He seemed to love the scene of her getting more and more aggressive. 

"I cannot give her to you,there are rules."

"You made up these rules." Mikoto said coldly. "And surely,you can make new terms..." He looked fascinated by Mikoto,and she now knew that she had his attention. She was playing his game,something the must love. 

"Go on." 

"I will fight you." Mikoto said just as she felt Shikadai almost gasp. 

"Mikoto-" She held up a hand to Shikadai to stop him from talking any further just as the Lord seemed to smirk eve brighter than before. 

"I will fight anyone you request except for my mother.. Alone." 

"Alone?" The Lord looked at her with fascination. She wondered what run his mind. "For what price?" he asked,even though they all knew the quite obvious answer. 

"For my mothers freedom,so that she can return to earth without any consequences." 

"And if you fail?" 

"Then at the very least take me instead of my mother."

"Mikoto!" Shikadai got in front of Mikoto and glared at the Lord. "Sorry,but she has absolutely no idea of what she speaks of-"

"I accept." The Lord said without even caring about what Shikadai said. And just within seconds as the Lord snapped his fingers,two very muscular male guards dragged Shikadai away. 

"Mikoto!" he shouted. "Mikoto,you can't do this! Leave me the fuck alone!" Shikadai shouted,and for a minute Mikoto thought he wouldn't be able to get the guards off...But in some weird way,he did. 

"Shadow possession,knock down!" His shadows seemed to make the guards fall down to the ground. Whether they were asleep or unconscious was out of Mikoto's knowledge,but all she saw was Shikadai coming towards her. 

"Get-"

"Give me one minute!" Shikadai approached her and held her hand,his other hand on her cheek. Mikoto felt her heart pounding against her chest,her mind going wild as she drowned in his green eyes. It was like drowning in a green sea,and she was unable to breath... Unable to speak. 

She just looked into his eyes,feeling her heart slowly filling up with warmth,a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. 

Suddenly,out of nowhere,his soft lips seemed to touch hers. His lips felt like a soft burn on her lips,and she liked this burning feeling that left her yearning for more and more. She realized that this taste,the taste of his lips,was something she'd never have enough of... He began to kiss her softly,and then deeper,harder,with a fervent urgent need she's never known before. She felt the rush of helplessness,the sinking yielding,the surging tide of warmth that left her mind completely wild. 

His kiss sent shivers through her nerves,shivers that made her entire body tremble for more. 

He then pulled away,leaving her completely compelled for more. He brushed her lips lightly as his forehead leaned against hers,his breathing hard. 

"Whatever happens,I'll be there...I put a raijin jutsu on your body,and one on mine...Teleport to me."