Mikoto's Dragon

Shikadai's POV;

Mikoto and Shikadai had been walking around for quite a bit...and Mikoto felt the need to use her Sage Mode powers. 

A while ago,she broke her contract with the toads to follow the true pet that was meant for her. Well,not really a pet,but something that the toads themselves said she belonged with. 

"You never told me who you wrote a contract with,and I hope it's not a toad cause that just won't work." Shikadai said to her,forming a hidden question. Mikoto hadn't said to anyone except for her parents and her siblings whom her personal sage mode contract was with. 

Her animal,her inner animal. 

Mikoto bit her finger and looked at Shikadai carefully. "For a hundred years now no one has made a contract with these animals..."

Shikadai looked at her,arching his brows. 

"Dragons." Mikoto said just as she slammed her palm down onto the ground and called upon her dragon. 

Out of the blue,a dragon bigger than a huge tree popped up. Its skin was reflected by the sun,giving away almost a color of gold and a metallic purple,even though that was just the blackness of its skin.. Its horns was bigger than its claws and the eyes were just as red as the sharingan. 

"Oh my god..."  Mikoto smiled to Shikadai whom looked both shocked and frightened. But Mikoto didn't fear any of the dragons despite their fearsome appearance and sometimes fearful attitude. 

"Daenyx." Mikoto said,looking proudly at the dragon. "Meet Shikadai." Most animals could speak,at least the ones you could sign contracts with... But right now,it looked like the dragons could not speak.

"Why doesn't it speak?"

"His name is Daenyx." Mikoto said meaningfully as she touched the dragons harsh skin,its sharp bone alike features on its back seeming terribly unsafe. Shikadai could not look the dragon in the eyes without fearing to be lost in a genjutsu,thus knowing it was only a dragon with bright red eyes. 

"He speaks to me only." Mikoto suddenly said,smiling as the dragons nose touched her head. It seemed to really like her...

"Only I can hear Daenyx,only few dragons know how to speak in tongue...But he is one of the few who can spit dragon fire and one of the strongest and biggest. Besides,he's the sweetest.

"Mikoto,you're not suppose to treat them like this-"

"Daenyx is like Kurama." Mikoto interrupted Shikadai. "I will love Daenyx just as I will love Kurama. I may treat him with respect and love...just like I treat you." Mikoto said,not facing him. 

She got on top of her dragon and reached out her hand to Shikadai. "He won't bite." she said,almost sounding sarcastic about it. But this wasn't the time to fool around.. Shikadai had to get this going. 

He took a hold of Mikoto's hand,and just as he did,the bloody dragon made a horrid sound... 

"He doesn't really like you..." Mikoto said,laughing as she stroked its harsh skin once again. Shikadai nervously laughed as they took off to the sky. 

He knew this was the most sufficient way,and he would no longer deny any crazy ideas. Cause this might be the craziest of them all...

"I can feel a tiny bit of chakra coming from that way." Mikoto said,pointing to a tree not much bigger than the dragon itself. Which was the biggest Shikadai had ever seen,of course.

They flew down after minutes of riding the dragon and were finally on the ground. 

"Please never make me do that again." Shikadai said,a bit shocked that he had just ridden a dragon. And  a big one at that. 

Mikoto said farewell to her dragon and then they both started walking again,except this time they were getting somewhere. They both were feeling something... 

Shikadai had never felt such a negative chakra before.. But this was different from Narumi's strong and evil chakra. This was...negative,but not evil. 

"Keep an eye out." Shikadai said as he looked around,taking out his kunai as Mikoto took out her sword. 

Just like Shikadai expected,a surprise attack wasn't going to be very surprising. Aiming for Mikoto,Shiakdai got in front of her and pushed her away,blocking whatever it was that was trying to attack her,which seemed to be a slim,tall man cloaked in a black coat. 

"Shadow fist kick." Shikadai's shadows formed into a fist and kicked the man away whom got up carefully as he fell. 

Mikoto went to Shikadai's side,making sure everything was fine,but it seemed like Shikadai was making sure of that. Something was off with Mikoto.. She wasn't concentrating.

She walked up to the man with her sword and took him by the collar.

 "Who are you." she spit out and glared at him with her beautiful harsh and bitter ice cold blue eyes. 

"You're in private land." The thing said,cause now Shikadai could't quite make out what it was...It was definitely not human, as far as he knew.

Mikoto raised her fist and was just about to punch the stranger. "I'll tell you something about private-"

"You're her daughter,aren't you?"   Mikoto slowly lowered her fist. Shikadai saw how her hair was like a curtain covering her face. 

"Your whiskers are a clear sign.." the stranger said whom appeared to clearly be a man of his own species. And he knew her. This man knew Narumi,and this might be the first encounter they've had with a talking being. 

"Where is she?" Mikoto asked,her voice quiet yet filled with somewhat a danger that Shikadai could not indicate. 

"I cannot tell you." the man said,which surprisingly didn't make Mikoto freak out. 

"Can't or wont?" she questioned,which seemed like a fair question. Shikadai went up to the man,not feeling a single shred of fear in his body at all. 

"Our Lord-"

"Your Lord isn't here." Shikadai said. "You can tell us,I don't recall anyone listening."

"He can hear and see whatever that comes in his world." 

"Then why hasn't he stopped us?" Shikadai questioned. It would only make sense if this Lord of his would come by to stop them.. Or maybe this guy ought to stop them? 

"He wants us to find her." Mikoto whispered. "Isn't that it? He wants us to find her so that I can still fight her till death."

"Actually," the stranger said. "He wants you to find him first. Which isn't far from here,I'm just your escort."