Emergence of talents

It had been days,and for days,Mikoto has been training harder than ever. Pushing herself to the limit,feeling like her heart was going to stop at any rate. But she and Kurama trained together,and even though he told her plenty of times to stop,she never did. 

However,Sakura did. 

She sat beside Sakura,breathing hard. Sakura had decided to actually help her,and Mikoto could use some monster strength. But this was more likely an intervention. 

"You can't push yourself like this,Mikoto. You haven't even quite healed from your wounds either." But what was Mikoto suppose to do? She felt useless...The world wanted to kill her because she was suppose to be powerful,but she didn't feel powerful.

"If I want to win,I have to get stronger."

"You've perfected your jutsu's in just days,Mikoto..Do you know how hard that is?" And yea,Mikoto did know,it took days to just prefect one jutsu. In just four days,Mikoto had perfected five jutsu's. That would sound impossible,but that's also why she pushed herself. 

"Are we done?" Mikoto questioned rudely,intending to. "I need to train-"

"Stop." Mikoto looked at Sakura,whom was now pretty pissed... "Are you really going to take the path your father did?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Get a grip of yourself." Sakura said as she stood up,facing Mikoto. "Take the situation lightly and start noticing that you have a team-friends that will help you."

"I don't want them to get in trouble-"

"All shinobi are worth the same risk,Mikoto." Sakura punched her fist into her palm. "They're not just your friends at this point,but they're shinobi. Whether you like it or not,it's not up to you who gets to help you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if you want to be serious about this,then you need people around you who can help you." Mikoto was still confused.

Sakura,though,got in position,looking as if she was going to fight. "You have some of the most precious bloodlines in your veins. Dig deeper and find them!"

Suddenly Sakura attacked with that monster strength of hers. Mikoto jumped right back and figured out this was a fight between her and Sakura. It may be training,but also a lesson...

"Hinata,Ino,Temari!" As soon as Sakura called the names of the women they all showed up from different spots,surrounding her. 

"What the hell-"

"If you want to get stronger,it's not about knowing your jutsu...It's about knowing your strategy." Temari said. But Mikoto was very unsure about this whereas these women were very strong... 

Ino had an excellent mind control and Sakura had the strength of a thousand men whereas Hinata was very skilled in combat and was very strong... She knew little about Temari's skills,but Shikadai had told her a thousand times to never mess with Temari...

They're all dangerous. 

Mikoto looked around,darting her eyes. She looked at Hinata finally,and now that she thought about it..She had never seen her mother fight. But now that she was about to,she was terrified. 

"Mom." Hinata smiled kindly at her and nodded. 

"Don't hold back,Mikoto." Hinata said as she got into position,just like the rest of them. 

Suddenly,Sakura punched the ground harder than ever and Mikoto was forced to jump so she wouldn't fall into the cracks of the ground.

"Damn it.." Mikoto felt an energy from behind her,and just as she turned around she saw Temari with a huge iron fan. Mikoto clearly knew it was wind release that Temari specialized in if she had that giant iron fan.