Team Konohamaru

Growing up,Mikoto had many friends...It had been surprisingly easy for her to talk to anyone.

She had so much respect from so many people,and she already knew why of course. Her father is the Hokage,and a hero! Her mother is a Hyuga,and a damn good one at that. 

Except,there is something about Mikoto that makes her different from her siblings,Boruto and Himawari.

Despite Mikoto's young age,she's already an exceptional case. Graduated the Academy way before her friends,and was even asked to join the ANBU,which she had considered but regretted. She would be placed in a team,after all..

Her brother Boruto,whom is only one year younger than her,would probably not be placed in her team..Considering they're siblings. 

All she knew,was that Boruto wasn't going to graduate any time soon. 

Somehow,Mikoto knew she was different. She could anticipate moves,could almost see them coming her way.. She could sense it. 

Now Mikoto wasn't anything as talented as her father was,or as his friend was,but she sure as hell could fight. 

She was confident in what she did,and she did train allot,always willing to get better and stronger. 

"Mikoto!" Mikoto snapped out of her day dreaming as she just was about to throw a kunai in practice. 

She noticed her father was standing in front of her,the Hokage. In training. He barely even came home,and here he was,standing right in front of her. 

"Dad." she said surprisingly as he smiled at her. Behind her was her brother,her cousin Tadashi,Mitsuki and Shikadai. Tadashi was quite brilliant... He,like his father,possessed the byakugan and the sharingan. He was a Namikaze after all.

"You're learning quite fast,aren't you?"  She chuckled and took her kunai into her pocket. Her father possessed the Sharingan,since his father also had been a Namikaze. He could use the Kotoamatsukami several times. 

But her father had assured her that she was most likely to get the byakugan,if she ever awoke them. He said that she would,like his twin sister,have one byakugan and one sharingan. Just the sound of that was scary. 

"What's going on?" Narumi asked her father as Boruto stood beside her,arms crossed. Shikadai smirked at her,and she gave him a small glare. What a jerk,right? 

"You're getting divided into teams,and I've personally come to tell you." her father smiled and nodded towards Mitsuki and Shikadai. 

Mikoto almost dropped her jaw when she looked at shikadai. "You're putting me with him!" It sounded more like a question,even though it wasn't. 

Her father scratched his neck nervously. "I..eh..I thought you liked Shikadai?" he smiled nervously. 

"I'd rather die and be alone than be in the same team as him." 

"I told you,you should've put me and Mikoto in the same team..." Boruto exclaimed calmly. 

"Oh come on,you're siblings! That wouldn't be fair!" Mikoto looked at Shikadai with angry eyes. She was fine with Mitsuki,he might be weird,but she was cool with that.. But Shikadai? Hell no!

"Shikadai,I'm sorry-"

"It's fine." Mikoto suddenly said. "I'll work with Shikadai,as long as Mitsuki is the only thing I see..."

"Sounds like love to you?" Tadashi whispered to Boruto whom laughed. 

"Enough!" Her father looked meaningfully at her. "Mikoto,be nice-"

"Am I not always nice?" Mikoto crossed her arms and looked at her father with pouty lips. He shook his head,seeing it was useless. 

"Tomorrow,outside the Academy,9am,Konohamaru." Her father walked away,seeming very tired as he did,and exhausted. 

Mikoto still couldn't believe that she had to work with the one guy she really didn't want to work with! Shikadai Nara! Of course,Mikoto liked Shikadai's dad... She and him could drink and eat and have a nice conversation over a play of shogi. 

But everytime Shikadai was there,she could barely focus. She could talk to Shikadai,she just hated him,and she assumed he felt the same about her. It was mostly because both were skilled,and whenever they both fought,none of them would lose. 

So they made up excuses about who won,even though no one did actually win. Not that Mikoto would admit that. 

"We're Team Konohamaru now." Shikadai said. "But don't think I'll like you for this.."

"Feeling is mutual." Mikoto spat as she turned around,took out her kunai and started to throw them again. 

She just hoped,that one day... One beautiful day,she would reach dad's level. 

Or maybe even Sasuke Uchiha's level. 

----

First chapter is finally here to the sequel of A Ninja Heart! I hope you will continue reading this and for those who don't know A Ninja Heart,I recommend reading it before turning to this sequel! 

Link to A Ninja Heart:  https://www.wattpad.com/167005239-a-ninja-heart-naruto-fanfic-memory-of-ice