The Demons of Kumori and Satsune

Sasuke's POV;

Both of them woke up after a total of ten hours,and everyone had been patient but very worried. Sasuke himself was a little worried,be he trusted his daughter... He knew that she would conquer whatever there was to come. 

Shikadai woke up five minutes before her but kept close to her. Later on,Mikoto woke up,and nobody has noticed,but she had a new sword on her. 

And surprisingly enough,Sasuke recognized the sword. 

"Thank God,you're back!" Hinata said as she walked towards Mikoto and Shikadai,hugging both of them,hard. But Sasuke only kept his eyes on his daughter's sword. 

He walked towards her,crouching on the floor and looking at the sword.

"Mikoto,who gave you this sword? How'd you even get it?" Mikoto looked down on the sword and brought it up. Its blades were fine and sharp,the sword itself had a certain danger to it...Just as it had beauty. 

"The Lord of the other dimension wanted to die by this blade next time I see him.. Until then,he's keeping Narumi hostage. If I win the battle,he'll release her. If not,he'll still release her and take me instead."

"What the fuck?!" Kawaki glared at Mikoto. "Have you gone insane-"

"With the satsune," Sasuke interrupted. "You'll have a much higher chance of winning."

"What's the satsune?" Naruto asked as he crouched near his friend. 

"A poisoned demonic sword used hundreds of years ago by only the most powerful shinobi. I thought it was a legend all along,but I saw a picture of it in a book." Which was true. 

Not only was the satsune powerful and demonic,but it could actually come of use... If the one using the satsune wasn't meant for the sword then the user dies directly... 

"Have you fought anyone with the sword?" Mikoto nodded and looked at the blade fascinatingly. 

"I fought five of his best soldiers." she said,which was at ease. This only meant one thing...

"Either that Lord wanted you die using the sword,or he wanted to see if the satsune would accept you." 

"Has it?" Sakura asked. 

"If the satsune wouldn't have accepted her,she'd be dead by now." Shikamaru said. "But why would he give Mikoto the sword?" 

Mikoto looked at Shikadai which made Sasuke look at Shikadai as well. In Shikadai's hand was another sword... And this sword,nonetheless,was as valuable as the satsune. 

"Kumori." Shikamaru said as he looked at his son,meaning that he knew as much as Sasuke did. 

Meaning that the Lord must've given them both these swords,cause as they were Yin and Yang,so were the swords. 

"Kumori and satsune are said to be twins,together they make great power." And it's true,what Shikamaru said... 

Kumori  and satsune were said to be the swords of two demonic twin brothers whom both killed sinners. It was said that both of the brothers crafted the swords and imprinted their power into the swords,which in return made the swords very much alive in some sense. Satsune,meant for raptures and cold blooded killers,capturing every feeling into the sword. And then kumori,meant for the dark and intelligent killers. 

What the swords have in common is that they both capture every feeling;sorrow ,grief, hatred,wrath and so on. 

"This is incredible." Izuka said,Sasuke seeing that Izuka's byakusharingan was activated. 

"What is it?" 

"The swords...they have some kind of lingering power around them." Hinata activated the byakugan and almost gasped. 

"It's almost like they're connected. The swords." 

"They are." Sasuke said as both of them got up from the floor. 

Sasuke had a feeling,and oftenly he never really thought about it,but the two of them would achieve allot in their lifetime...

Whether it was bad or good things,Sasuke couldn't really see through that. 

Mikoto's POV;

The next day Mikoto felt like any other person would feel after seeing their mother for only the second time in their entire life. 

Mikoto's thoughts about killing that Lord (whose name was Erai as he had introduced himself at last) was now even stronger than before. She wanted to free her mother from this absurd curse...

But for now,she'd have to worry about that later. Fro now she was going to worry about other stuff... Like training and making sure Himawari got her training as well. 

And talk to Shikadai about what happened. 

It was night,and it was quite beautiful. The stars were shining quite clearly at the night sky and she felt like she could breath this very night. However,she truly needed to speak with Shikadai,otherwise she'd be stuck thinking about that kiss. 

She didn't have to go for long though... 

"Mikoto." His voice was like a cut through her heart. She turned around and saw Shikadai right in front of her. Obviously,she felt guilty for letting him kiss her,but then again,to him the kiss showed to mean nothing to him.

"I...I was just looking for you." Shikadai smiled at her and started walking towards her. It was weird how he grew to be so much taller than her. He wasn't always this tall,or handsome for that fact. Not that she'd ever admit it to anyone else but herself. 

"Where's Kawaki?" 

"Training. And Akira?" Akira... Mikoto hated her name,even though the girl had done nothing to her. Except for... for being with Shikadai. But that was partly Mikoto's fault,right? 

"She's on a mission." Shikadai said calmly,locking eyes with Mikoto. "I need to talk to you-"

"So do I." Mikoto interrupted,not even knowing why she interrupted him. She wasn't fully ready to say it,but she knew she had to.

"Go on." Shikadai offered,and she tried..she really did. But she couldn't help it. He was so close,yet so far away from her. 

She hated herself for not daring to say it.. What was wrong with her? 

But then again.. "Why'd you kiss me?" 

"I promised your dad to protect you."

"So there were no feelings behind it?" 

"Why would there be?" 

Suddenly,she felt like her heart was being crushed a thousand times over. She didn't know exactly why,but with every second passing by she just ...couldn't handle it. 

But he came closer and closer to her. He stood in front of her all so suddenly with his hands in his pockets,looking down at her and suddenly his face was in front of hers,his eyes looking deeply into his. 

"Haven't you noticed yet?" he whispered. Mikoto was confused,arching an eyebrow at him. His hand moved up to her chin. 

"Noticed what?" Mikoto could barely speak,she was breathing,but barely,it was only a bare whisper that she could force out of her mouth. 

"I have Akira." he whispered in her ear as he pulled away from her,leaving her eyes burning with emotions. 

"Of course." she said,her hair covering her face. She didn't want to see him,and she didn't want him to see her.. She couldn't bare with it. 

"Besides,you love Kawaki,don't you? You've loved him and you literally threw Akira in my face. I would only naturally love Akira now-"

"Idiot!" Mikoto shouted as she ran away,tears blurring her view as she ran. 

Without knowing where to run off to,she just kept running,running and running.