Daughter of Lightning

"Are you sure this is what you want?" 

Mikoto wasn't sure at all.. But for all she really knew,was that she wanted her father to be happy again. She knew that he was happy,of course! But...something felt empty inside of him. And Mikoto knew that that emptiness only Narumi could fill. 

Besides,she wanted to know her mother. 

"I am." she assured him,and she expected him to argue with her about it,as he always did.. But this time he didn't. 

He looked at Naruto and Hinata,nodding at them as they walked away from the room. Then he turned to look at Mikoto. 

He was dressed as he always is,in his casual gear; black pants,a light purple shirt and a cape along with it,his sword hanging on the side of his hip,his hair covering his rinnegan.

"If anything happens to you...I won't be able to live." Mikoto looked at her father in awe,feeling a certain pain in her chest. But as always,she pushed away the pain. 

"You'll have Mom back-"

"Your mother doesn't mean anything unless you're not here,Mikoto. You're my daughter,my biggest treasure!" 

"Dad,I won't die-"

She stopped talking once her father asked for her hand with a gesture. She looked at his palm curiously but gave her hand to him. He held it,pressing both of his hands on her palm. 

"If something happens,activate this by summoning your dragon... I'll lend you my chakra."

"I-"

"Mikoto,promise me or else I'll follow you through death no matter what." 

She didn't even hesitate. 

"I promise." 

Later while in battle;

Mikoto was out of breath since this was nothing like she expected it to be. But this was the moment she had to pick up the pace. After all,she only had use of her rinnegan and her Sage mode.

But she knew that she needed to use more of her chakra. 

"Kurama!" She pressed her hands together as she felt Kurama's chakra all over the place. She barely got in kyuubi mode,this was something she used very rarely! But she needed all of her chakra to beat Lord Erai. 

She was now faster and stronger,not to mention she'd use her best tricks. She had to pick up the pace before he destroyed her. 

"You hid the Nine Tails from me all this time?!" Erai shouted as he ran towards her,attacking her. But she blocked him,her satsune touching his sword. 

In her left hand she built up a chakra energy with the chidori and the rasengan. Her ultimate and most perfect jutsu. 

"Too slow!" He moved,like she expected,but Mikoto threw satsune right above Lord Erai and teleported to the raijin mark she had marked on the satsune. 

His eyes locked with hers for a second,but within that time Mikoto had already hit him right in the back,harder than ever! He hit the ground,making a big hole that suddenly started to crack a mile away from their distance. 

Mikoto saw her change and was just about to hit Lord Erai with the satsune...but he had disappeared. 

He was behind her,and almost hit her with the sword. But she blocked,and suddenly their swords seemed like lightning. 

Mikoto recieved a direct punch in the face which she returned with a kick in the stomach. 

"You're allot stronger than I thought." Lord Erai breathed out. "But don't forget who's superior!"