Sasuke's plea

Shikadai didn't really know how to react to everything. Mikoto had somehow made Shikadai go on a date with Akira,the greatest beauty in the village... But despite Akira being completely out of ordinary beauty,Mikoto had the kind of beauty that was unique.

The kind of beauty that is only seen in war with passion and something worth fighting for. Mikoto would be the person you'd fight side to side with in war as Akira would be the person you'd die with within a second of fighting aside. 

Akira was yet a very...confused shinobi. She barely cared about anything but how she looked. Not that Shikadai saw anything wrong with that...

"I need to get going." Shikadai said to her as he got up from the table they were sitting at. She looked at him with a confused look. Akira was barely called on missions,because of how badly she had been at the Academy. 

"Why?" she asked,her innocent face hitting him. 

"I've got a meeting to attend." 

"At the Hokage's office?" Akira asked,her green eyes shining as her blond hair struck her cheek. Shikadai nodded. He'd be stupid to not be with her,and honestly he wanted to try... 

"Will Mikoto be there?" Akira suddenly asked,not meeting his eyes suddenly. Shikadai slowly cracked a sarcastic smile. 

"It'd only be natural considering the meeting is about her." 

"I don't understand why she's so admired.." Akira suddenly said,making Shikadai shocked. "The village speaks of her as if she's some kind of hero. She's only ever saved her own ass and never cared about-"

"Akira." Shikadai's eyes had gotten very dark,he somehow felt offended by Akira. But he didn't really know why.. He liked Akira,of course. Although,Shikadai couldn't seem to... 

"Don't speak of her that way,she saved me and she saved the village from someone who is SSS-rated. Now,I'll see you later." 

Mikoto's POV;

Mikoto sat beside Kakashi Hatake,Lord Sixth,and her father sat beside her whom sat next to Naruto,Sakura,Sai and Izuka. Shikadai had barely just entered and Mikoto immediately felt the vibe that he was giving. 

It was awkward,but..warm. 

However,now everyone was here and it was time to discuss more important matters. 

"We're short on time." Naruto said suddenly,looking at all of them. "We won't be able to save her,we'll have to kill her-"

"We don't." Mikoto said as she looked at her uncle. Everyone gave her looks of wonder. "I've figured out a way..."

"Mikoto,what are you talking about?" Kakashi asked her,looking at her as if she had killed someone. She knew that Kakashi always had cared for her,but this was something only she,Sakura and Himawari had figured out. 

"I've figured out a way to bring my mother back." she said,looking at all of them. "Thanks to Sakura and Himawari I figured it out." 

"What exactly did you figure out?" Sasuke questioned,his voice calm and cool as always. He never showed his emotions in front of a crowd of people..That's one thing Mikoto had realized. 

Mikoto swallowed and locked eyes with Shikadai as she felt his look. "I figured a way to die and visit mothers dimension-"

"I won't allow it." Sasuke said calmly. "It's out of the question-"

"I've already done it." Mikoto said just as calmly. "Thanks to Sakura and Himawari I am able to stay alive in my mind." 

"You helped her?" Naruto asked Sakura,as if to blame her. 

"Don't blame her." Mikoto said. "I kind of tricked her into it and despite if you approve or not I will do anything in my power to save her. She is trapped and she is lost and she has been in pain for almost 17 years... Either I'm her savior or you kill me as well." 

--

"I'm not letting you." Kawaki said to her as she informed him about the meeting. For months now,Kawaki had been by her side and been the one she could always rely on. 

She did love Kawaki,and there was no denying in that. At the meeting she had lied a little and said that it wouldn't do much damage. But last time Mikoto tried this Sakura had barely kept her heart beating and Himawari lost track of her chakra points. 

She almost died,and Kawaki was one of the few who would know this. 

"She's my mother,Kawaki..I've got to." 

"And what if you die? What will I do without you?" Half a year ago she never would've expected Kawaki to tell her this. God..She never even expected to love Kawaki the way she did. 

"I won't die." she whispered to him as she went closer to him,her head on his forehead. She looked into his grey eyes and smiled as she touched his cheek. 

"I will come back to you,Kawaki." 

"I can't lose you." He said to her,taking her hand in his. Her heart skipped a beat as she smiled. She really did love him... She didn't know how it came to this point. 

"You won't." she said as she faded away into a kiss with him.

Shikadai's POV;

She looked happy. Could he blame her? Well,not really. 

But seeing her kissing him hurt every inch in his body. He felt like limbs were melting every time he saw Mikoto with Kawaki. 

"Shikadai." Sasuke's voice cut into Shikadai's head,and he honestly wanted nothing more than to rip his look from Mikoto whom was being embraced by Kawaki. Sasuke seemed to pay attention to Shikadai though and not on his daughter. 

"Yes sir?" 

"I want you to keep an eye out for her in that thing..." Oh right... Since Shikadai and Mikoto were bonded by Yin and Yang,it was only smart of Shikadai to enter the dimension with her. Of course,Shikadai's parents freaked out,but if both of them were there with each other... 

Nothing would be happening that could make them die. 

"Of course." 

"I'm serious,Shikadai." Sasuke said,his eyes glaring at Shikadai. "I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost her. Protect her,please." And for the first time in his entire life he had seen Sasuke beg for something.

Sasuke was pleading for Shikadai to protect Mikoto,his eyes were glowing somehow...begging him to protect her. 

"I will protect her with my life,sir."